Why is there never a Hearthstone sale?

I dont think ive ever seen anything for Hearthstone on sale. Summer, Winter, Black Friday…like ever…id love to buy the single player adventures cause i dont like playing competitive at all but theyre never on sale. I dont think ive seen the packs on sale either. Does anyone know if theyve put them on sale before?

1 Like

You must be blind. They regularly put up package sales for packs, usually 30 to 50 packs at less than a dollar a pack with a random legendary or two thrown in. My store is still showing me a bundle of forty wild packs plus two legendaries that as I recall (since I bought it, it no longer shows the price as I can’t buy it again) cost $30 US. I see such offers at better than once a month.

No one cares about new offers, we want discounts on existing offers. You know, like LITERALLY EVERY OTHER BLIZZARD GAME!

I still don’t understand you. It’s a discount on the Wild packs regularly sold in the store. What more do you want?

A year or two ago Naxrammas was on sale. It was worth it. None of the other wild adventures have been on sale to my knowledge. I’m not sure about the Year of the Dragon adventures since I bought all of them for gold while they were still part of standard. Dalaran Heist and Tombs of Terror were both good. I can also recommend League of Explorers. Make sure you grab the Frozen Throne and Kobolds & Catacombs adventures in the web store. Those two should still be freebies.

The likely reason there’s never been a sale like your describing is because people are buying stuff a face value constantly so they don’t need to put stuff on sale to incentivize people to buy. They do bigger bundles that are a discount of individual packs but as longer people are paying the current face price, why would they discount?

I want the ADVENTURES to go on sale man. And a discount is not the same as a SALE. Id buy so much more if the packs were like 25% off or something right now during the blackfriday sale too

1 Like

Could you explain the difference? Because I am no native speaker, so I don’t get it.

I AM a native speaker, and I fail to see the distinction myself.

There isn’t a distinction between sale and discount. They both mean reduced from regular cost.

What they likely mean is they don’t like how little the discounts are or what is discounted. But the words are functionally the same.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation.

1 Like

To me a discount is something like when games or dlc is first announced or to promote it, it will be reduced. Which is what hearthstone does all the time. A sale to ME is to reduce things to try to sell games or dlc that might be a bit older like curse of naxxramas or blackrock mountain. I really dont know why people are so against having the older adventures on sale. Other companies do this all the time.

Never said I was against it; in fact it sounds like it would be pretty nice. It’s just not the end of the world if it doesn’t happen.

The only distinction I see is the things you wanted offered at a reduced price, specifically you want older items to be cheaper. I agree with that sentiment.

But discount/sale are synonymous with one another.

Salji svima hakovacu igricu i ubacic kartu koja nekosta nista a svakom ko me pobedi dac 1000$

It’s March 2022, Hearthstone still hasn’t had any discounts or seasonal sales, and this topic is still relevant. Go ahead and open up the client and look at the current Spring Sale items. They constantly notify you of it with “Oh, this is your last chance! Grab these awesome things and give us money” crap anyway, so you cannot miss it. Literally the only items that don’t have ANY discount whatsoever are Hearthstone packs & bundles.

I guess people just don’t see the offers in the game? Literally right now you can buy a miniset for 2000 Gold (14,99) which is a discount on having to buy these cards in packs later on. Then there is currently all the pre-order sales going on, which sells packs for under $1 each, so that’s a discount. There is almost always Hero Bundles which give you packs for “free”, because in the past it was just a Hero for 9,99, now it’s with 5 special hero packs. There is a sale for Mercenaries going on “Battle for Alterac Valley Bundle”. There is also many times where they sell like 20 packs for 19,99 or other bundles. It’s like everyone here wants to see a price and then see the price decline for a sale, but there is other ways sales exist.

what **** are you smoking? Hearthstone has never been on sale. It’s a blatently obvious cashgrab that activision holds on to dearly…

Offers are personal. If you go to the settings tab on phone you can disable personal offers. So i think everyone has their own bundles + prices.
Except new expansions.
But they are still too expensive for what you get.

Off-topic. I think i wont buy anything till the moment i get at least 3 golden legendarys from a pack like the show offs on reddit. OR when i get platinum lord jaraxxus for mercenaries. Until then i dont pay anything.