Why do poisonous minions kill mechs?

This is why you shouldn’t take Engineering literally. Engineering in Azeroth is not anything that you or I would recognize as “science” or “technology”. Mechs, along with pretty much every other product of Engineering are 50% metal, 50% magical effluences, 50% improbable power sources and 150% imagination. Goblins and gnomes make the best engineers because they have the biggest and least-constrained imaginations.

Everything on Azeroth is a little magical just by virtue of having been created by Titans and other mystical beings. Even mechs. Even snakes and scorpions. All it takes for a snake to “kill” a mech is a bit of snake magic and an imagination wild enough to believe that a pile of scrap metal can become a person by bolting it together and putting a boiler in it. Voila! “Killable” mechs.

8 Likes

Mayor Nogginfogger produces propaganda convincing yourself that you are your biggest enemy(which is not untrue)

1 Like

Or perhaps his insight on the true fabrics of life are too much to handle?
Which, in hindsight, can be reduced to exactly what you said.
Huh.

1 Like

You would still take damage from a human ball thrown at you wound’t you?

Plus fire and mamga are two different things, even lava can burn

1 Like

Yeah.
But fire is hot.

Rag can overheat from too much fire like we can overheat from too much humans stacked on top of us

But he is literally fire.

Why can’t mechs ignore taunt minions? I mean, mechs don’t have emotions, they don’t care if some stupid troll is taunting them.

Also dragons should be flying too high up to hear the taunting.

THIS GAME IS SO UNREALISTIC :rage:

2 Likes

Okay, we are adding more fire to it.

It’s like cancer, too much human cells= death

too much fire= rag death

So.
Too much cancer kills cancer?
Checks out.
Elemental Lords don’t care about biology.

So, can you drown a water elemental, though?

5 Likes

In a substance that differs from water, maybe.
But that kinda defeats the point.

You can drown a water elemental in fire, there isn’t a water attack in HS so I don’t think so you’re argument is invalid.

Shaman has a tide card but that’s a tide. It sweeps minions away not drown them

Fire ain’t no liquid I heard of!

Lava and mamga is in liquid form

It ain’t though.
They are molten rocks and metals.

They are in liquid form are they not? They are the liquid form of rocks and metals

But not of fire.
Fire is heat. Heat is energy.

1 Like

but mage casts it on a ball, the ball isn’t heat or energy, it’s a medium for the fire to travel in. Therefore, the fire will eventually melt the ball causing lava/magma

Magic is energy, weaved into a form.