Why do poisonous minions kill mechs?

Here’s an interesting thing to think about. Taken from a lore perspective, why is it that poisonous minions kill mechs, when mechs are inorganic? They’re made of metal and electronic programming. There is nothing corrosive about venom, so a poisonous bite certainly isn’t rusting them to death. There is no digestive system, so there’s nothing for the venom to be absorbed through. There is no blood for the venom to course through and no organic tissue to take hold of. So what exactly does the poison do to that hapless mech that makes it stop functioning the moment it bumps into a snake or spider?

11 Likes

My whole life is a lie.

12 Likes

Excellent question! You are right, of course. I think from a coding perspective, though, it might be too hard to write into the game. Unless there was some sort of if/then tag they could put on mechs…

Disclaimer: I have absolutely no skills for modern coding. I can use basic HTML tags, and know some basic…

Perhaps poisnous minions also employ (natural) acidic weapons?
That would explain Venomizer and Acidmaw, at least.

2 Likes

The same could be applied to elementals, lol. Why would venom affect a pile of rocks/fire/wind?

5 Likes

Why mechs can get silenced?

They not talk in fact. They just make these sounds by artificial ways.

6 Likes

And why do Rag and Fire Elementals take full damage from Fireball?
Damn. Something ain’t right here.

10 Likes

Why are a dozen sheeps able to kill Deathwing? Blizz, pls nerf

18 Likes

Because :sheep: are so annoying that they do psychological damage.

Serious they make to much noise.

3 Likes

Why can 4 Little Girls defeat a Grizzly Bear?
Whoops, wrong game

3 Likes

The poison the spiders and snakes carry in hearthstone are all extremely acidic. It melts the metal of the mechs upon contact, destroying the mother board.

Don’t ask a dumb question on here again, Team 5 doesn’t ever make a mistake.

5 Likes

Acid burns steel beings bro.

1 Like

Why a guy with no magical powers speaking that we gonna be rich heals me?

11 Likes

Why does a goblin cause me to fireball myself instead of something else?

1 Like

How does a Lab Recruiter gets 3 more Tess Greymanes to join the team when there’s only 1 Tess Greymane?

Who actually takes a sip of that Witch’s Brew?:face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Because poisonous injects a ransomware in their circuits.

6 Likes

Because mechs are already strong enough as is :stuck_out_tongue: That’s enough to ditch my disbelief.

2 Likes

Secret ingredients turn 'em into rust.

You have no idea what Tess is capable of, she is able to mitosis herself 3 times but only if lab recruiter provides her up to code lab equipment.

8 Likes

Just imagine they would seriously start adding “realism” to that extent … man would HS be annoying to play xD Almost like Yu-Gi-Oh Season 1:
“I used a thunder spell on your water thingy, now there is mist on the field that deals 2 additional damage to your (now) rusting mechs!” @_@

8 Likes