Why do brand new players play against old players?

Seriously why? They have meta decks and cards we have no access to and winning is like a chore more then any fun. Almost all my loses are to people who have Meta decks and or older cards like snp1 or whatever that cards name is…

New player ladder is more frustrating then fun and that is not a good thing.

Lmao I’m sry to hear that - I joined maybe a month ago and realized that I had a lot of dustable cards so I dusted them all to make a Dragon Hunter(search it up!) deck. I had to grind coins to do story mode to get rotnest dragon, but the cards are relatively cheap(The only legendary I made was Dragonbane). It’s up to you whether you want to dust ur cards, and Blizzard discourages dusting, but I think it’s pretty absurd how expensive meta decks are and you can’t win without one tbh(or you can but you would need vast amounts of dust to make a viable off-meta deck)

You don’t need a meta deck to get to get to rank 25 for sure, just learn the mechanics of the game. You’re not gonna win every game that’s just how it is. I would say you really start needing a meta-ish deck around rank 15. Like Karma said just either enjoy your time in new player ranks and take your time to learn the game or you can craft a cheap meta deck that will get you easy wins.

To have a chance to learn. If you don’t want to learn from the bests, you can play with The Innkeeper.

1: That is BULL and you know it. Playing against meta decks that you have no chance against is not learning its being bullied.

2: games are supposed to be fun and if new players are getting spanked by older players only because of their decks then new players will simply leave and never give Hearthstone another thought.

At rank 48 and went up against a full fledged Emb Druid not cool or fun.

I can confirm that rank 18 is reachable without a meta deck. Standard decks should be easier to catch up with after rotation since three old sets will be gone. Plus, you’ll be able to use the supposedly OP Demon Hunter soon.

It is only OP to people like Kripp… He was on a youtube literally crying about it… Tired of Youtubers they ruin everything.

1. You have access to the cards you just refuse to spend money on this game
  2. Every card game will have this problem welcome to the real world
  3. If you really want the game to hand pick easier opponents for you i feel sad for you and you really shouldn’t be playing a competitive CCG
    4.the way to remedy this is to stop being a leech and buy some packs thats how it is in Yugioh Magic the Gathering or Pokemon if you have no cards you get stomped this is not new its the industry standard when playing with 0.5% of the cards

because there are not a lot of new players and match making would be more difficult if they just matched new with new who happen to be online.

Funny, yesterday I had a match against a hunter the guy didn’t know what his cards were doing I was wanting help the guy more unfortunately there was no chat yet and complicate the newbies

It is generally, or should be…based on MMR.