Why are you always doing this to me HS?

Dudes, why does it feel it is always me with the BAD LUCK? Trying out some arenas lately, even though they are really unbalanced right now. Tried Druid for once with Rheastrasza offered as first card (always a legendary now). For those who are too lazy to look out - it’s an 8 mana dragon that spawn a portal that gives you 4-costed less dragon each turn. OBVIOUSLY sounds OP for arena. So I’m like super careful to craft my deck with no duplicates, becasue now the text says “if your deck started with no duplicates…” and not “if your deck has no duplicates…” like in the past. Everything goes good, I pick even the worst cards when it’s needed not to get a copy. AND OF COURSE, after 28 picks, I get a tripplet of duplicates offered as 29th card. :clown_face:
Finished crafting the deck and RETIRED it right away. Thanks HS!

I honestly think that it should be programmed so that one of the 3 slots you pick from is always a non-duplicate. Same deal for any other deckbuilding requirements on cards that are offered.

I mean, I like RNG generally, but I just don’t see how THIS kind of randomness is fun for anyone. You might not like it but there is a “Discover is great” crowd. Where’s the “I want my Highlander synergies ruined” crowd?

1 Like