Why am i losing heavily to control with tempo DH?

am i playing it right? tempo is same thing as midrange right? I have been going aggro vs control and aiming for one drops in mulligan but getting overwhelmed with too much single target and aoe spells…and once turns 7+ comes, the game shifts to the control deck players hands. what am i missing?

also a few questions about the tempo DH deck:

1. should i be going for outcast bonus for card draw everytime i get chance instead of putting down a monster?
  2. should i be hunting for 1 drops only in mulligan or go for the typical 1,2,3 drop?

(note:i am using the most popular version of tempo dh found on hsreplay.)

Tempo decks by definition is a favorite matchup for control decks. It is the case where control can show all it have.

Control decks can loose to a) overwhelming aggro, b) combo up to OTK and c) more powerful control. That’s all.

wait? didn’t it go something like this: midrange>control>aggro>midrange?

anyways whats a good aggro deck to make these control decks cry? face hunter and murloc hunter looks to be the only other aggro deck out there thats played on a big scale.

Not in current state of this game. Now it is “aggro > control > midrange > aggro”.

Pirate Warrior can be strong enough with some luck. You either win at turn 5 or lose.