Where's my DUST?

I’m framed in the “mesh” of the players who won the cards, now came the dust correction, and my dust is gone…
My arcane refund powder disappeared, i had won approximately 5600, but it disappeared, what happened?

3 Likes
2 Likes

OP, if you were owed dust due to extra cards (packs, etc) then they owe you dust. If if you got dust due to the “bug” then they claim they owe you nothing, but most people here say otherwise. You may consider talking to an attorney, because they have definitely discriminated against a good chunk of the playerbase.

3 Likes

Discrimination? Talk to a lawyer?

Good grief.

4 Likes

Blizzard took it because they don’t give a damn if you don’t like and there is literally nothing you can do.

Ok so there was a mistake in giving us extra dust than we were entitled to, however, how the hell does that justify them in removing not only the extra but all my dust? I had about 1640 i think before the extra 3200 they gave me (which I didn’t spend) now have 0. Bit of an overreach don’t ya think?

4 Likes

It doesn’t, but it never stopped them before. They do unjustifiable crap all the time.

1 Like

It doesn’t. They just do what they want since you have no recourse.

My guess would be is that they recouped the dust ppl spent to craft cards they shouldn’t have been able to by taking extra dust from everyone else.

It’s a digital resource. They don’t have to steal from people to get more, like some third world dictatorship in need of currency.

It’s a digital resource. They don’t have to steal from people to get more, like some third world dictatorship in need of resources.

They don’t need to but it doesn’t mean they won’t/don’t. We all know Actiblizz does shady things. So something like this wouldn’t surprise me.

1 Like

Sooooooooo True!

Probably the real motto there.

Considering what they did during the Blitzchung situation, and their absolute silence on the literal concentration camps being run by their business partner’s home country (the so called "people’s republic), you’d think they would have divested.

But I’ve yet to hear of them redistributing any of that confiscated extra dust, so in true comrade fashion, they probably kept it all for themselves.

1 Like

Since we have agreed with Blizzard End User License Agreement:

Alterations to the Platform. Blizzard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Platform or Accounts at any time, including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game.

So, Blizzard is allowed to remove items any time as they wish. And, of course, there is no way, even lawyer, can save this situation.

1 Like

Except they cannot just take something paid for without offering compensation in return. That is called theft. Theft is a crime all around the world (since they have agreed to do business in these various countries and must abide by those laws), and when carried out on this scale, it reaches the national and organized criminal level. And, of course, there is no was, no contract, can make crime legal, or save actiblizz from huge criminal and civil liability for their actions.

Except they can, they can remove whatever they want, or just shut the game down completely if they so decide to.

Just read what was posted already

Alterations to the Platform. Blizzard may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Platform or Accounts at any time, including removing items, or revising the effectiveness of items in an effort to balance a Game.

what part of that doesn’t make sense to you?

1 Like

So if you enter a store that says that they can do whatever they want to you by being there, they are 100% immune to the laws of the country they do business in.

No. Just because you do business with a place does not make them above the law. As actiblizz is learning with the workplace harassment issue they have let take place for years.

Except by playing this game you agreed that they can do this. They didn’t just proclaim it to be.

1 Like

Answer the question:

If you enter a business or store that says that they can do whatever they want to you by being there, are they are 100% immune to the laws of the country they do business in?