Where is my gold card!?

I bought a lot of offers this expansion … And I was really disappointed with this fact… I’m sure and by sure I mean 100% !!! To have opened in an envelope the epic card of the druid new peaks in GOLDEN version, after having ripped 270 !!! Envelopes (and already here you understand that I like the game and I’m going to support it…) well after this big bust I go back to the collection and I notice that I have two copies and NONE OF THE TWO is golden… now this deeply disappointed me because I was sure I had it golden… I didn’t write immediately because already in the past it had happened to me that I had not been given a card but then the next day I found it… it’s a pity that this didn’t happen this time… I’m waiting for a feedback… the thing that bothers me the most is that probably in all Those envelopes I missed something else… this one didn’t escape because I was really happy for that busted one… I’m sure you can go back up and find out what happened… please do it… I would like justice… having also spent a lot of money this expansion

So? That’s no guarantee of getting golden cards.

Please say what is your exact bug. Otherwise all I see is a bunch of bragging/complaining.

1 Like

You didn’t get… I GOT THE CARD in the pack… but I didn’t find it in my collection after…