When to remove Divine Spirit combo?

This combo has existed since the first expansion had been launched, which means it was one of the most viable combo for priest class for a very long time.

The combo is pretty straightforward. It is predictable, yet not easy to counter. To be honest, it is quite boring to play against this deck.

How many more priest combo health-swap OTK decks will be created in the future ? Is it fun to lose a game just because you do not have a card to counter your opponent’s OTK piece ?

Please be more creative.

1 Like

I found it really useful for clearing Heroic bosses in the old adventures on a budget! Got a little repetitive as a win condition after a while but not so reliable that I think it needs removing.

The strategy has rarely been effective throughout the history of hearthstone. The two things allowing it to actually be effective are the extremely slow meta and shadow visions. Shadow visions cycles out soon, so inner fire will be going back to a meme strat real soon. This would be a shortsighted Nerf.

Inner fire decks were worse than silence priest in most previous metas. If you’re on a budget, it’s better than nothing. But it’s never been a good combo to base a deck off of, because if you draw those 4 cards towards the end of the deck you lose.

Plus you need a board to use them on.

i am mostly wondering why you posted this in the singleplayer forum where its pve content instead of the multiplayer forum

2 Likes

I don’t know why the op posted this here, however the Divine Spirit combo is a good way to beat some of the heroic bosses. Like the Four Horsemen if you have Potion of Madness.

This combo exists before 1st expansion come out anyway…