When does the mobile update drop

I got the patch on PC but now I can’t log into my mobile account. It says the app has been updated and to tap anywhere to update. It takes me to google play where no update is listed so now I can’t log on with my phone. Anyone else experiencing this

10 Likes

I dont have it for mobile too.

1 Like

I don’t mind that the patch hasn’t dropped. I’m just bummed out I updated on PC first and now I can’t even play on mobile and I have a feeling had I waited that wldnt be an issue lol. Lesson learned I guess haha

3 Likes

Im still able to play on mobile (didnt update yet). Im also still able to play ranked games. Does this mean im only able to play against people who havent updated yet (on mobile)? I havent seen a snipsnap or buffed cards yet so i cant tell. (3 games played)

Weird yeah I cant speak on that cuz I can’t even get on mobile. Since I’m not near my PC now. Maybe me updating on PC isn’t the issue after all. I’m sure everything will get resolved.

I’m like you . If anyone figure out help

7 1/2 hours and counting boys

1 Like

I can play too, but no update.

1 Like

I logged in on my laptop, and now I’m completely locked out of the mobile port

2 Likes

@dictatorElmo Exactly what happened to me which sucks lol.

1 Like

seems like someone forgot to flick the switch for the mobile update. smh

1 Like

Do you guys not have computers?!?

Seriously tho, after all the bugs on PC, I’m not sure you want it launched on mobile just yet.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Updated on my pc in the day, now mobile is locked out.

Misery loves company.

looks like thanks for the heads up then not to update HS on PC when I get home.

I’m on mobile and only mobile. I don’t know when it drops but rumor has it sometime tomorrow?

I would like to know when it will release on mobile?

And what happen to this delay?

Same here. PC works fine, but mobile does not. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it did not help at all.

I’m on mobile and can still play. This is probably because I havent touched my desktop Hearthstone yesterday after the update.

That’s what seems to break things; updated account WITH Sn1p Sn4p on a mobile client that’s not ready for it…

I hope they release the mobile version soon. Until then; no touching the PC version for me as I primarily play mobile…

1 Like

mobile update is turning to be a disaster for taking longer than it should