When Blizzard said only low levels would have bots

I’m currently playing in Diamond 5, The rogue that I am playing against seems to have forgotten what class they are as they are playing shaman cards. And they just played a warlock card.

Standard ladder. Gotta love it sometimes, thanks blizzard for keeping it fair.

The very first card they played was Muck Pools

Yeah…I haven’t ran into one yet but one can’t deny all the reports. Bots are everywhere in rank floors it would seem.

1 Like

I understand that there are bots in the game, I get it. However, the issue that I have with this is that they flat out lied. Rather than being honest and upfront with their player base, they only divulge what they think players will accept as fact. “Bots only in lower ranks”.

It just like when I hit legend, I like to swap to a home-brew deck, because to me legend is legend, and I could care less what legend rank I am. However, when I do this, I instantly will start facing bots. I"ve posted about this before along with examples for all those “it didn’t happen unless you have proof trolls”

I don’t expect that bots will ever leave, I think they serve a purpose, however, what really annoys me is them not being honest about it.

1 Like

If you drop your MMR, they show up.

I tanked mine last month after getting to Legend and started seeing them after I was facing on average D3 opponents.

The bots don’t have a Rank. So you know immediately if you are Legend.

1 Like

They didn’t say bots only at low rank. They said low MMR. You can climb and then lose MMR.

The thing is this, if I play a met a meta deck, you’re generally going to face a real person, If you play a home-brew deck, and I can’'t speak for top 1000, but below that you’re going to be facing bots regardless.

you are finding bots while at high mmr?

i havent seen anyone else besides OP claiming the bots are poping up while they have a high mmr

In the FB community group there’s a lot of posts about it.

there is a facebook community ?
on your first post you mentioned rank floors…you cant be at any rank and have low mmr

1 Like

Yeah, like 3 or 4 of them last I checked.

are you sure they said high mmr ? bevause we were told it uses mmr and ignores ranks

They have screenshots. I’ve seen people posting from all rank platforms (gold/plat/diamond). I haven’t seen any in the D3-1 ranks as I think there are enough people to not warrant bots. But I have seen them post bot pictures (like the rogue/shaman one) sitting at the floor or +1 floor (rank 10/9 rank 5/4) but never in the 3/2/1 ranks because those seem to have tons of players.

Since everyone’s MMR is hidden, I don’t know how else you’d know. But you shouldn’t be seeing bots at Diamond 4 imo.

but WE KNOW it ignores ranks they told us it uses mmr

mmr isnt it about how many games you lose? if you lose way more games than you win youll find bots no matter the rank they told us this

1 Like

Yes, it uses MMR. But the bots are MORE rampant now. There are tons more. Several years ago this would be unheard of. Now, you have people left and right seeing bots.

If you tank your MMR at D5, you can play and then see bots to bring you into D4+ for free. IMO, you should never see a bot at D4 but it happens.

Like I originally said,

Rank Floors.

1 Like

well the bots are new we didnt have them before

and they told us its based mmr and can be found at all ranks

1 Like

Yes, my man. That’s why I said this:

Bots are everywhere in rank floors it would seem.

Because of posts like this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/1373wnx/heres_a_list_of_all_the_rogueshaman_bot_posts_i/

Everyone is reporting them, they’re everywhere.

Blizzard underestimated how bad the average player is and now the bots are climbing to Diamond :sob: /s

1 Like

I don’t think blizzard bots have a rank of their own (or an mmr). Players are able to queue into them from diamond by having really low mmr (often caused by losing a ton of games at the rank floor).

Edited for clarity. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: