When are quests being fixed

Well, i made the original post because noone should be flamed for a completely possible and logical opinion.

For the second point, i could be wrong since none of us have access to blizzard’s system and resources so all we have is speculation . Perhaps blizzard’s hearthstone team really is incapable of fixing the issue until next week or perhaps its a simple fix that they are postponing until patch day. Who knows?

But this is still a reasonable assumption. Blizzard is a large company and I would like to think that they are capable of pushing out a fix since they have had a few days to work on it and considering all the resources and money they have at its disposal.

1 Like

People lash out/complain to who and what they see - like going out to eat. If your order is wrong, its usually the server that has to put up with the customers complaints/attitude.

The server doesn’t cook the food.

Same concept applies here: Idk what a developer is or does or what coding is nor why its important. All I know is,

The game I enjoy and pay to enjoy isn’t working properly. I’m going to mention it on the forums.

Its not our fault - its not the moderators fault - but they are the Blizzard people we see.

Is it customers service fault that your package was lost? No!

But who is on the receiving end of your wrath?

The customer service employee that answered the phone.