Wheel of death rob us text say 5 turns but reality is 4 turn

It doesn’t matter what it says on the card. At all. The visual indicator is abundantly clear!

So it’s ok if a card that reads “deal 6 damage” only deals 3 because the animation indicates that it deals 3 ?

Why are you dodging the consistency question every time you reply ?

3 Likes

This is not like that at all. The card is extremely clear and it’s communication, it just counts a little differently than you do. If you actually paid attention to the end of turn animation, and you actually think, it’s impossible to get confused.

r the turns 5 or no?

OTHER CARDS

It’s not about how we think it will work
It’s about how other cards work in the game

Past cards have established rules on this specific wording

That card is not following these rules.

Your argument about the animation is pointless. If a rule has been established for a wording, the card has to follow the established rule. An animation is not an excuse to break a rule after you’ve played the card.

Still waiting for you to give actual argument about the consistency of the cards in the game

1 Like

Or they can Just change the text to something similar to the actual effect who don’t make people get in doubt.

Like…

After your next 4 turns.

Basically we exclude the actual turn from the counting so people don’t get confused.

Play Wheel of Death and “Rythm and Roots” on the same turn, chose the 8/8s option
Can you explain to me how this is normal that 2 different effects coming from a “in 4 turns” and “in 5 turns” can both happen during the same turn ?

If both cards are meant to take effect on the same turn, why do they have different wordings ?

1 Like

Because one has a giant sign with an arrow pointing to which turn it is, that appears at the end of each Warlock turn.

just admit you wrong.
this is pathetic look.

3 Likes

Pure projection. This is a thread full of people who didn’t pay attention to clear signals and got upset about it. You misplayed, get over it

That is not an explanation.

If They read differenlty, they should operate differently.
A player should know beforehand what the outcome of a card will be.
They should not play the card then be prompted with an animation indicating that this card doesn’t follow the same rules of the game.

The text of a card needs to correspond with its actual effect.
You are arguing nothing here.

1 Like

Me having Wheel of Death played against me for the first time ever: “hold up, is that 5 of their turns or five of my turns?”
Me, literally four seconds later, during end of turn animation: “oh, five of their turns. @#$&.”

It was all right there for you.

1 Like

Also you are contradicting yourself
Now you agree that “in 5 turns” means “in 4 turns” if the animation indicates 4 turns
Whereas “in 4 turns” can also mean “in 4 turns”

But you will still say that “deal 6 damage” indicated as “deal 3 damage” is not the same thing

Both cases are numbers written on the card, not operating as per written because the animation of the card says otherwise.

You know, a good thing is that cards have words for a reason.
When a card means turns of your opponent, it’s written on the card.
If it’s not, it’s turns of the player that played the card.

Here again with Rythm and Roots, it’s in 4 of their turns
They why will it happen at the same time as Wheel of death that is in 5 of their turns ?

Also, I haven’t ever missunderstood the card. I’ve known since release how it worked. It’s just that I’m not stubborn and can figure out when wording is wrong. I fought on your side at the beginning of this topic, then realized the card text is actually wrong.

The card text is not wrong because the card text matching its own animation is more important than the card text matching the card text of other cards.

Even if you don’t agree with that, I 100% guarantee you that this is what the designers were thinking. This was not a mistake, this was on purpose.

So even you don’t understand the card.
It’s not even five of their turns, it’s 4.
Play on 8 win on 12.

Do you realize that the card text does not match the animation ?
The animation matches the outcome
But the card text doesn’t match

1 Like

Turn 8 is the 1st turn. Animation makes this clear.

1 Like

The indicator is clear, the text isn’t.

The lock wins at the end of the 4th turn after they play wheel. There aren’t 5 full turns between the activation and the death. It’s not a good tooltip.

It should tick at the end of opponent turns.

1 Like

So “in 1 turn” means the current turn you are playing on ?
Wheel on 8
“In 1 turn” is 8
“In 2 turns” is 9
“In 3 turns” is 10
“In 4 turns” is 11
“In 5 turns” is 12

And you are trying to convice us that “In 1 turn” means “at the end of the current turn” ?