Wheeeellll oofffff deeeaaaaaattthhhhhhhh

Shoutout to every Warlock who has played this card, an died instead of the opponent dying :joy:.

8 Likes

Absolute banger of a card

Iā€™m already used to self-harm and discarding cards as warlock

Suicide is just another step in the right direction for that class xD

6 Likes

seems like wild only card

in wild you can shuffle "cast whend drawn " warlock cards and then renounce darkness to avoid fatigue damage

and of course the quest

2 Likes

I actually managed to pull off a win the very first time using this card and had a warlock win vs me with it. If your opponent isnā€™t playing an otk you can pretty easily stall 5 turns with sargereas and reno + some other removal cards in your hand. Granted I havenā€™t tried it vs some tier 1 meta deck like rainbow DK yet tho

2 Likes

can i shoutout the fact that I rolled it from yogg box, not once, not twice, not thrice, but FIVE TIMES

kill me now

8 Likes

What is your win rate out of those 5 times? Iā€™m interested :smiley:

1 Like
3 Likes

I lost to Whizbang decks of Wheel of Death. By the time he played that legendary the replaces his deck. I was utterly defeated.

For me to think he destroyed and replaced his deck. As a Plague DK, I thought I had a chance to annihilate him with plagues. But to think he replaced it afterwards; shocked me.

2 Likes

As a mage player I died it to after I cast the yogg card.

1 Like

Yh, I ainā€™t trusting anything which has a word ā€œYoggā€ in its name

5 Likes

All hail the Yogg. The random game called Wheel of Death.

3 Likes

well it is just called Wheel of Deathā€¦ didnā€™t mention who will die because of it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Unless when youā€™re on the receiving end of bad RNG and play it on accident, it looks like itā€™s a viable win con

Iā€™ve watched NoHandsGamer beat people in high legend with it, and most of the times it doesnā€™t even win the games with itsā€™ effect, but because it puts pressure on people and they start making mistakes

Possibly it will stop working like that when people find a counter to it, but at least right now, itā€™s much more viable than anyone expected it to be

1 Like

This is hilarious! I love this sort of deck in HS (although I know that many people do not), but the possibility having it cast randomly is so delicious.

1 Like

Standard you can Tony. Not that you need to.

1 Like