What's Good in Standard?

I haven’t played in a while and I don’t know if I want something fun, or if I want something competitive.

My preferred (and favorite class) is Hunter and I have 2800 dust and 65 gold. I know it’s not a lot but I’m not looking to reach legend either.

I can’t play Wild and I do enjoy Runeterra but I also miss Hearthstone sometimes so why not both, right?

How long have you been away?Blizzard is giving away a free deck for returning players(4 months away) and the Hunter one is by far the best .

Not that long because I did not get this prompt.

I genuinely miss playing Wild but my very first match (that I was winning) and they played Reno Jackson so I force closed the app.

At this point, there are too many excellent cards that there isn’t a genuine downside to healing your hero.

I was playing Mech Hunter because it was one of the few I had in my list. I was hoping there would be something fun/semi-competitive in standard.

Mech Hunter has fallen too much in power , with the amount of dust you have you should take a look at Dragon Hunter,Highlander Hunter is also realy good but you need a few legendarys.

Dragon Hunter

Class: Hunter

Format: Standard

Year of the Phoenix

2x (1) Tracking

2x (1) Stonetusk Boar

2x (1) Dwarven Sharpshooter

2x (1) Blazing Battlemage

2x (2) Scavenger’s Ingenuity

2x (2) Phase Stalker

2x (2) Imprisoned Felmaw

2x (2) Faerie Dragon

2x (2) Explosive Trap

2x (2) Corrosive Breath

2x (3) Stormhammer

2x (3) Primordial Explorer

2x (3) Kill Command

2x (4) Evasive Feywing

2x (5) Rotnest Drake

AAECAR8AD6gCyQThBIgFlwiKrQOLrQP5rgP7rwP8rwP+rwP/sAOvtwOiuQP/ugMA

Its dirt cheap and it will win you fast games i losse all the time to it.

Well thank you! I do have Face Hunter but I lost to warlock.

So. Much. Flood.

Had to call Noah on that one.

My recommendation is to hold off on crafts etc at least until you see how Hunter goes in the new expansion. Hopefully your free Legendary upon login will be Hunter related and you’ll have 6 free SA packs from Legendary quests (2 per day, over 3 days).

A cautionary tale of…crafts gone bad!!

I’d totally watch that. I forgot there’s a new xpac coming around. Thanks for the reminder! I do love Hunter. And demon Hunter. I’m in the business of smashing faces.

1 Like