What were HS devs thinking? This meta is miserable!

Played against back to back warriors. One is Brann Tendrils which is so fun and interactive, and one is mech combo. I healed through BOTH of his full weapon trigger into 16 damage mech death-rattle combo, and none of it mattered. The taunts I played didn’t matter, the healing I could do didn’t matter. He pulls out this location that puts copy of Gromm into dormant. Why is that even possible? Why does this even exist?
Why do I have to play something just as despicable to get any kind of wins? Is it supposed to be fun to be forced into playing DK with plagues just to counter Brann warrior? Plagues are another thing that should not exist with no counter. Priest as a class should be deleted.

If their goal was to have me want to start screaming “F this game” on the days I do try to play, then mission accomplished I guess.

This deck doesn’t exist any longer

Plagues no longer counter Brann

Read the recent patch notes

1 Like

too bad because plague was the only counter to brann and reno

and too bad because plague …before patch has no counter too only me see irony?

i face few day ago different warrior deck who use nostalgic clown whit brann…2x4 dmg and another 2x4 from minis 6mana 16dmg what better than pyroblast imagine shaman start use is whit triple battlecry :slight_smile:

Shaman doesnt need it. Just bomb 0 mana burn to face after flash of lightning. Way more than 16. Way sooner too.

HL deck not burn one…i see some now day and burn shaman just few more like 1 in 3day

They aren’t thinking. They shut off their brains and decided to let salty scrubs from reddit start developing the game for them.