What The best song to describe hearthstone now

With the current expansion and path, it going this would be the song I chose.

1 Like

The fellow song describes my relationship with Hearthstone (and yours probably even better:PPP).
Replace “Life” with “Hearthstone”.

1 Like

I read the title, thought; “Highway to Hell” and I was correct apperantly, lmao.

Well, I associate Hell with freedom and paradise with slavery and worship. So idk xD But the meta is exciting (broken stuff tends to be exciting for the first few experiences…)

1 Like

oo, i like this one

Rule is you can’t think about it more than 60 seconds, so its totally from the top.
ok so i got…

1. Billy Joel - We Didn’t Start The Fire (this one would be so good to make a clip of)
    I should stream just to do that. Showing Darkglare and the like 3-4 playable disruption cards against darkglare and how the format’s pretty much done until they address it.

2. Rick Ashley - Neva gonna give u up
    this song is true for i think almost all of us and hearthstone. plus im from the 80s so.

3. Tie between
    Garbage - Stupid Girl (haha, this has, absolutely nothing to do with hearthstone)
    Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle.
    I mean you have to rub hearthstone the right way it’s delicate and not into pushy people, hearthstone does what it wants and we just have to like, put up with it i guess? Esp us wild ppl our way is not happening.

Highway to hell fit for this expansion with all quest problems and no interactions on the board be more of single player game.

This is just fun thread thought up with music help describe people feeling in life sometimes.

so you are having fun

“Ain’t nothin’ that I’d rather do Goin’ down Party time”

Me trying to homebrew.

1 Like

I feel your pain. It’s a deep, coursing, rotting yet burning pain. As if hope and despair constantly mix together, akin to flesh being molded as it recovers from an infected wound of great severity.
And soon, nothing but soot and rot will remain.