What packs to buy?

Hey I’m new to hearthstone. I just unlocked wild format and I was wondering where I should invest my hard earn money at. Which packs should I be buying. I am probably gonna spend around 200 bucks. I have already spend money on the year of the dragon bundle I also bought decent of dragons adventure. What would those veterans recommend me to buy?
Thank you

I would recommend not to hurry and don’t buy packs by regular price. Adventures are worth of buying.

You are spending $200 at start? What are you interested in? Are you new to digital TCGs? Do you know anything about Hearthstone? How did you know about it and are you planning to spend money in the future? Because there will be three expansions each year and you probably want to save $50 to $70 each if you want to preorder. And this is not a one-time-purchase game. You have to be patient if you just want to spend $200, it could probably last you to next year (maybe a bit longer). But new players shouldn’t really blow their wallet.

And if you have plenty of money, look up on what expansions you should spend money on and don’t buy everything because every once in a while there is a discount

plus u get gold from simply playing game which adds up over the months.

u might wanna get 50 packs from most recent pack and collect all classic pack from rewards/weekly tarven brawl…thats what makes up the chunck of cards for each deck.