What idiot at Blizz picks tavern brawl cards?

3 matches in this week and all 3 starting hands even after throwing them all back have been 5+ cards. So who’s the joker at Blizz that comes up with these decks?

It is a random bull brawl again. Wild no less.

Don’t worry someone will come in and say that since it is random it is a skill issue.

lol right? got my win on match 5. Got a decent dk going and a priest who got my luck on first 4 matches.

fun brawl

so far the blessing of the dragon is my favourite one went as a mage and ended up playing kazakusan i got from the blessing !

2 Likes

I had fun, too. DH was fire.

Managing randomness is a skill.

Anyway, you might be curious to know that the most popular tavern brawl of all time is Randomonium. So, accept that yours is a minority opinion.

Most played is randomonium, yes.

That doesnt mean most popular.

Randomonium is the most played because of how often people have to play it to get their 1 win.

I’ll have you know that 90% of players agree with me that you are 30% likely to have a car accident in the next 6 months to 40 years. I also assert that false equals true because I said so. Accept it. Now.

That’s literally what popularity means.

No, its not.

In this context randominum is the most played. Its only the most played because its not 1 and done, not because people acutually want to play it.

If people were playing because they wanted to, sure.

But to say its the “most popular” without including the fact it was only popular due to the BS conditions is disingenuous.

It was only “popular” due to how often 1 and done TB players had to queue for their pack.

Thats not popular, its most played. due to “forced” reasons.

2 Likes

That makes no sense, because someone is winning every game. Your faceroll is someone else’s one and done. So, for more total games to be played, either more people are joining that particular TB, or people are playing beyond their pack.

1 Like

And what makes you think that’s not the case besides your assumption that because you don’t like a thing nobody else does either?

According to what Blizz has posted about it, Randomonium is the most played brawl by a lot.

Since you have no evidence whatsoever, I’m going to dismiss your baseless claims out of hand. And that’s even before getting to the post above mine which explains how your math sucks.

This.

It wouldn’t be the most popular by a large margin if people were not playing more than one win because someone wins and loses every game.

This was one of the easiest ones I have ever played.

Its the TB with the most T1 concedes, precisely because its TOO random.
Those T1 concedes count towards the “played” count though.

Its not “popular” 'cos its fun, its “popular” 'cos its not worth playing half the time.