What happens with earned cards

so unless I’m misunderstanding when the new expansion comes out our current collection is not what is used to make decks. so I have a couple questions. I’m about to earn ysera, if I don’t will it be replaced by another card to earn next expansion and if so will ysera still be available to earn and if so how?

The cards will be replaced whether you “earn” them or not. If the devs want her gone, no one will be able to use her.

I thought the cards were still available for use in “wild”

Basically every year, 3 of the oldest sets (ashes of outland, scholomance, and Darkmoon faire will rotate for the next three sets, which shouldn’t happen until like 4 months from now when the expac after alterac launches.

Your cards can always be used in wild, but traditionally so are the power levels with all the best cards of the games together traditionally stomped standard decks until sw came. Now it’s anyone’s guess with some of the decks of both formats just being quest decks with a few extra cards to make them faster since sw powerlevels are massively overturned over the last 7 years of cards.