What decks to buy

Hi guys simple question I got for ya. Being a returning player from years ago, what decks should I try to collect mainly cards used for the Mage class? I don’t know exactly what kind of mage deck id be building since there are so many type of decks to build but something simple to start with would be nice. Thanks in advance.

Depends on how competitive you want to be. Reno mage is the only mage deck I’d consider good but it’s super expensive. Cyclone mage is ok, certainly viable to climb on ladder for a decent player. Mage isn’t the class to be main-ing right now for budget players. If you’re getting back into hearthstone and want to climb, you might want to consider something like galakrond warrior/shaman/zoolock, pirate warrior, or deathrattle rogue. None of those are exceptionally expensive, and all of the galakrond decks use kronx so crafting him is a decent investment. Hope this helps. If you’re set on just mage, cyclone or something like this

AAECAf0EBJaaA4qeA4GxA+G2Aw3hB40Izu8CifEC6IkD7IkD55UDg5YDoJsD9awD+qwD8K8Dh7EDAA==

might be up your alley. Can sub out khadgar/maly for something like faerie dragon and arcane intellect if you don’t have dust.

2 Likes