What are your favorite Hero Portraits?

Hello,

For me, Arthas has the best portrait by far.

The cutest is Morgl definitely!

The worst/ugliest Anduin and Lazul.

The best comments has Magni.

What are yours favorites?

1 Like

Tyrande is waifu <3.

3 Likes
 ^
 ^
 ^
 ^

I don’t think anyone expected much else from me.

Hello! Hello! Hello! Heeeeeellloooooooo!
Honestly, Mecha Jaraxxus which I have and Morgl which I don’t.

Im a bit disappointed in most heroes. Mages for example features 3 humans, when there are so many more spellcasters out there, especially elves.

But my favorite is Maiev followed by Lazul then Rastakhan/Nemsy. Don’t have Rastakhan though.

Most hated is Anduin because he is Anduin, and Rexxar because face decks.

Morgl is pretty easy to get if you don’t mind spending an hour or two leveling up an alt account.

Valeera(golden portrait), maiev, tyrande and medivh.

The paladin mech one is pure trash as is the murloc one.

Malfurion vs Lunara: Malfurion for the lore and having a wife (I like that); I like Lunara too but I might hate her once she “might” get Chi-I-mean-nerfed;

I don’t have Alleria although she looks nice and I like the character of. Rexxar in W3 but I dislike Hunter class so f*** it;

I literally have no other Mage Hero but Jaina; Medivh would be my go to for portrait; I don’t quite like Jaina’s character; plus she got nerfed!

I like Lyadrin as I installed WoW just to unlock her and I am glad they “fixed” her entrance back in KaC;

Tyrande hands down; I hate all Anduin priests (yes, HATE! As much as most of them HATE that they can’t get Tyrande because of no valid reason whatsoever); I like trolls tho so Lazul is fine too.

I like both Valeera and Maiev although … I wish there was a Male Rogue portrait as it’s one class I immerge myself with, second only to Shaman;

Aah, so good that my favourite class got so many portraits, Morgl is still my favourite tho.

Warlock, “U FACE, MECHA-JARAXXUS!” (although I wish Lord Jaraxxus could see more play again)

Warrior, I only have Garrosh and Golden looks fricking awesome to me; Magni would be cool to get too tho; it’s a great portrait.

My opinion btw
Best Looking

• Garrosh, Thunder King, Gul’dan, Khadgar, Rastakhan

I like characters making a simple yet serious/powerful pose.

Best Emotes

• Rastakhan / Thunder King (on par), Nemsy, Gul’dan, Rexxar, Sir Annoy-o

Honestly, I never thought Blizzard would make such a troll hero like Sir Annoy-O. All those characters have top-tier BM btw.

Good voices

• Valeera, Garrosh, Gul’dan, Rexxar, Malfurion

They have unique voice, natural high BM from their voice.

Worst Looking

• idk. Maybe Anduin with his hand in combination with his face.

Worst Emotes

• Maiev, Windrunner, Arthas.
    Boring, low BM.

Worst voice

• Maiev

maiev shadowsong , rogue main btw!!

I enjoy Elise’s emotes.

Murgl is probably my favorite though.

King Rastakhan and Sir Annoy-O.

I do like the new Elise a lot as well.

I like the new Elise as well as Khadgar, because I really like the “scholarly” hero archetype. :nerd_face:

Magni because Garrosh really, really, really gets on my squares :unamused:

Lei’shen could have been amazing but he sounds cheesy and awkward instead…

Arthas, Magni, Medivh, Khadgar and Nemsy.

I’m thinking to buy (Bronze Beard) I’m getting offended of seeing Garrosh’s bare chest. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Magni and Tyrande by far.

I bought Magni during RR, haven’t regretted it. His attack line, his accent, lines, everything. Also, a hammer coming down to strike the Hero Power coin for using it is far, far too cool.

Tyrande is beauty incarnate. He blue feel to the full art, her voice, it’s all just really, really pretty. I’m glad I managed to get her, unfortunate a lot of others do not.

Also Tyrande’s interaction with Malfurion is too precious and amazing.

3 Likes

I like Arthas, but he doesn’t say Well Met!, so I’m torn on Paladin portraits :confused:

Magni is cute and badass at the same time

By my beard!!

2 Likes

“O-ho! Thank you…!”