Weekly quests issue

I’m just having problem with the new quest system.
The problem happened to weekly quest.
I cleared all the last week’s quests and waited for the new quest, but instead of new quests, 7-day counting just appeared and I didn’t even get the quest.

49 Likes

Yup, same here, no new weekly just empty 7 day timers. This patch seems to have not been tested at all, most buggy thing I’ve ever seen them release.
Nice aesthetic to the track though, shame it’s also a nerf to gold unless you buy the pass, even then it’s questionable. I guess it’s a super nerf as so many people losing most of their quests.

Hope to see a resolution, but maybe next time… test.

4 Likes

Yes, same here. Logged in today and no new weekly quest. I got a daily but no weekly. I had completed the previous week’s three and the timer just reset it to ‘next quest in 7 days’ with no new quests.

1 Like

Same happened to me, I hope they will fix this problem

I’m having the same issues, didn’t get any quests and it’s telling me i will get new ones in 7 days

Same for me! It does not happen to all players though.

Ik have the same issue. No new weekly quests

Same happened to me. I also started a ticket. I hope this will be solved soon!

1 Like

Same for me, no new weekly quests

also same problem for me.

Same problem, what I have to do?

Hi, Same problem for me

Same here. What’s the problem? And what if I won’t receive them or have less time to complete? Fix please

Same here too, got my daily but the weekly is all empty, they better fix this soon because that a lot of exp being lost

Same here! I only got the daily quest no weekly. I didn’t bought the tavern pass for this…

Same problem for me :frowning:
EU account fyi

Same here, no new weekly quests today

The same also happened for me.

same here, just checked yesterday at 23:35, i had finish all quests and there was 25 min before they refilled. Now i login and no quests, just the 7days counter

I have the same problem. I have all 3 empty slots for weekly quests instead of 3 new quests