Weekly and Daily Quest Status

Concerning the edit today, am I going to lose my returning player experience quests when it’s fixed. I had three quests in my slots before the update came? I didn’t “opt out” of them.

i mean i didnt get screwed as hard i only missed one set of weeklys but still i havent received any compenstation

Never opted out of Returning Player quest line. It was auto-completed when logging in after patch 19.0

2 Likes

I still haven’t gotten compensation for the 2 days of missed daily quests and a week of missed weekly quests

Not a new or returning player

North America server

1 Like

same here still blank quest. returning player

2 Likes

same here
same experience

2 Likes

I haven’t received my compensation for not getting my weekly quests

1 Like

I haven’t

opted out of the Returning Player Experience

but sure, okay, whatever, Blizzard, you do you, just fix it already and give us XP compensation, please and thank you

2 Likes

I think that’s their way of saying we didn’t finish the returning player questline before they updated, they have to make it sound like it’s somehow our fault.

1 Like

Yeah, I know, it’s corpo jargon, I get it, that’s why I was condescending, but I do hope it gets fixed soon :smiley:

again no weekly quests and haven’t recieved any exp compensation yet

1 Like

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
North America server

same here still blank quest. returning player

1 Like

Respond to the community you COWARDS. Greedy slobs stop ruining hearthstone. Also #FreeHongKong

1 Like

I only missed one week of weekly quests but haven’t gotten any compensation. I submitted and ticket and the reply (after like 5 days) was eseentially, “Too bad. Go tell it to the forum black hole.” I reopened the ticket. If they’re going to screw us out of XP, I’ll at least waste a bunch of their time asnwering tickets to explain themselves.

1 Like

I’m a returning player after at least 1 year. Logged in yesterday firstly from Android app and then from PC. Did not get a choice regarding Returning Player Experience. Followed all steps here https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/18637 but no change. I have a blank quests page.

5 Likes

Just wanted to again remind, still no daily or weekly quests for me. No compensation, no hot fix, nothing. This is still infuriating.

3 Likes

I recently logged on to my alternate account, and I haven’t received any daily or weekly quests EVER. Bob keeps bugging me to get the tavern perks, but I can’t earn any gold. Free perk compensation? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m a returning player, I still don’t have any daily or weekly quests, even now.

3 Likes

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
North America server

1 Like