We Can Unnerf Jandice Now?

If insanely overpowered, completely unfair, out of the charts unbalanced, tier GODLY SSS plus cards like questline warlock can exist why Jandice need to remain nerfed? Can we have the old one back or maybe buffed to 4 manas and maybe be playable again?

1 Like

Don’t worry they’re addressing warlock soon or so they say.

1 Like

was Jandice nerfed for mage? I always thought it was nerfed for rogue, like how Guardian Animals was nerfed for druid not hunter. These duel class cards where great ideas, but if they get abused in one class it becomes very useless in the other.

1 Like

They should revert nearly all nerfs everytime they drop their powercrept new set, but they don’t to ensure the new pack sales are going to boom.

Revert every Demon nerf in the past 2 years as well as blades of azzinoth and there would be 0 changes in the meta.

2 Likes

Tuesday is another round of nerfs.

1 Like

I agree, everything turn into garbage tier when questline warlock exists.

I’m glad to hear it! I hope they give quest warrior a buff while they’re at it, I love pirates and I got the quest as my other free legendary and I’d love to have more success with it.

1 Like

If you’re going to go and be dishonest like that, then i can’t grant your request. Thank you, have a good night.

People will still be whining about Warlock dominating them.

3 Likes

The card break the spine of Wild, FREAKING WILD!!! The collection of all cards released in HearthStone history so far can’t deal with the card and you can’t admit the questline is disgunsting overpowered beyond anything else, you just denying the facts don’t make them disappear.

4 Likes

Maybe they’re a 35% winrate player. You never know if someone is piloting a hsreplay deck with lists that ran 70-78% winrate golds at release and got bronze players 30 winstreaks got another noob to run the same list 5:29 otking themselves lmao. Nothing stops A ‘skilled’ player from going under the average winrate of a deck in a zone.

Some players are just so ‘skilled’ they lose more than everyone else wins with the same deck getting 44% when other pilots get 78%+s to legend. So clearly, all we need to balance a deck is misplay it and tank the wr. Balance achieved! :stuck_out_tongue:

Casting the free card that gives you 8/8s can be a really hard choice for some people lol.

You mean every demon hunter nerf?

Um, no, Aggro Demon Hunter would go back to being insane. The current crop of meta decks are really bad against Aggro decks as well.

LadyDeadpool is just a bad clueless troll, same with Mir. Just report and don’t bother responding to them. :slight_smile:

5 mana skull and you think nothing would change???

Not to mention Eye Beam to 0 would efficiently speed up OTK DH.

Aggro DH with Battlefiend as a 2/2 is a lot more dangerous.

Saying it won’t be the 70% WR deck it was is one thing, but it would still be absolutely insane.

so I very clearly specified, “DEMON” nerf + Blades of Azzinoth, if I was going to say Demon Hunter I would have.

Priestess back to full HP would do nothing, 5 mana Antean is still unplayable.
All those big scary Demon nerfs they did should be undone, and there are a lot of other cards that should be unnerfed whenevr they power creep like this, such as apotheosis and hysteria, what good is a 3 mana hysteria when you die from hand on turn 6.

They should unnerf Scrapimp and Bloodimp…

oh we know
im sure i asaw someone who already made a thread claiming the meta wont change after nerfs
people usually wait until the nerfs are live to post that type of threads