VS report #234 out

It uses Murlocs for utility and not for tribal board synergy because Shaman can’t draw to save their lives otherwise. It just runs Runs 6-7 Murlocs (and 2 Amalgams) including Flurgl to help with board clearing, Cookie for Lifesteal, Mutanus to disrupt, Ravagers for draw, and Clownfish.

It wins with Glug, Brukan Hero, and Snowfall Guardian.

I wonder if warrior would really be in that bad spot if most people hadn’t disenchant 8 of its cards. They should rework that disenchantment system so nerfed decks don’t disappear, specially those with nerfed epic/legendaries.

There aren’t any deck fun enough to really focus on playing now.

Charge Warrior was killed.

Boar Priest feels too 4-Set and weak.

Probably going to mostly play other games until next Expansion.

Miniset felt like it had well balanced well made cards, but not Cards that were Meta Shaping or Meta Relevant like back in Darkmoon Races. Onyxias Lair of course overshot that and made the entire game about Kazakusan.

Are you suggesting that people get the full dust refund and still get to keep the card? Interesting. I seem to recall they’ve done that for some cards in special situations (maybe uncraftables or something), but an interesting idea to just give out the dust and not require the player to DE the card. They could still DE the card for the “depreciated value”, so maybe the “free” dust is only the “full value” less the “depreciated value”… nah, just keep it simple and give the “full dust” and if the player still wants to DE the card, he gets the discounted dust on top of it. However, this means they might also use it as an opportunity to say that only the first two copies of the card get the “full dust” refund, closing that incentive for people to hoard multiple copies in the hopes for nerfs down the line (which I think kind of goes beyond the spirit of the “full dust” refund rule for nerfs).

Yeah that would be great for us players, but I’d settle for something like give us 3/4 of the card’s dust value (up to 2 copies) and let us decide if we want to DE and get the last 1/4. Like Nellie was nerfed and except for whales nobody will put her in their decks from now on. Why not give us 1200 dust and if we feel it’s really useless we disenchant it for extra 400? That way Blizzard won’t give extra dust to players and the card might still see play.