Vol'Jin task 15 unclaimable

It’s been two patches now and I still have Vol’Jin sitting by my campfire with an unclaimable task.

4 Likes

It was fixed for most, I was able to do all task for him after they said it was fixed. Have you tried abandoning and redoing it? I think they gave coins as compensation for people who would have to re-do.

• [Resolved 11/4][Mercenaries] We are aware that players were getting stuck on certain Vol’jin Task levels. We’ve temporarily disabled him from visiting the Village while we investigate a solution. Update: This has been resolved via hotfixed. Impacted players will be compensated with 100 Vol’jin coins in the coming days, and Vol’jin has been reenabled as a village visitor.

• [Mercenaries] Fixed the issue where players could become stuck on certain Vol’jin task levels mentioned above. Impacted players will be compensated with 100 Vol’jin coins in the coming days, and Vol’jin will be reenabled as a village visitor. Update: Vol’jin has been reenabled as a village visitor.

Notes are from the Known Issues 21.6 thread.

I have the same issue OP has, but for task 14, and once you complete it you cannot abandon it anymore, just trying to claim the reward and get the message error… and they just fix it to not happen it again but do nothing for who already had it bugged…

EDIT Solved on 18/11

Hello,
I still have the same issue for task 15 with Vol’Jin. When I try to claim it, it says to try again later. I can’t abandon the task nor claim it. This is really annoying !!
2 patches later and still waiting for an answer from Blizzard !

1 Like

I was able to claim it today.