Very frustrated with this game (updated title)

Had enough of the bad game design.

Can’t beat Jaraxxus and I don’t see any way to beat him. I’m sick of time of these adventures that give you crap cards and they get great cards.

1 Like

ok, bye.

20 characters

1 Like

Calm down and try again later. It’s clearly not impossible since many have already beaten him.

It may help to see someone else beat him on YouTube but I like the challenge of figuring it out myself most of the time.

Though I will admit sometimes I just wanna get it done :slight_smile:

I tried youtube videos and they are never any help as the fights are always different from what I get.

I wish they scrap the story/puzzle crap and make it feel like we are facing a real play. In other words, let us use our own deck.

may reinstall it and try again, but don’t know anymore. can’t beat anyone in ranked mode either.

As in, the challenges?

You need to git gud. Do you think you want to force an army simulation game to use your own gun with different damage, no! You should get real advice, tell me your battle tag id.

redownloading the game now. will check out some video’s but doubt that’ll help.

How can you get good in a fight when the fight is badly designed…like most blizzard games nowadays.

1 Like

If you want to add me I would spectate your match and give you what help I can. I am not the best player, but I can certainly share some of what I had to learn to win in this game.

Thanks Selwynn, that’s ok. I just beat him. strategy that worked for me is just focus on those 2 reactors and Mecha-Jaraxxus.

2 Likes

Awesome! Glad you stuck to it.

You are still welcome to add if you think it would help!

started w/ the challenged w/ doom lord kazzak but can’t beat him as he keeps on restoring his health when his minion dies.

Yet, another cheap blizzard mechanic but not going to bother. got my packs for playing/losing 4 matches.

Anyone else wish blizzard gives up on the cheap mechanics?

You need to look up decks and strategies, even some of the best decks need to be tweaked for it.

1 Like

Jaraxxus wasn’t the worst boss I’ve seen. I think I just focused on his two special minion things and survival. Think more like spell druid than face hunter.

I’m not completely sure on Kazzak. If he’s one of the ones I beat already, I used either Galakrond Rez Priest or Galakrond Warlock on him. Good luck if you get to boss five. I’m still trying to figure that one out.

Nice job, good for you keeping at it.

about to quit again. Can’t win in ranked mode so can get the card back.

Tired of cards that only caters to elite gamers and pretty much makes casual players who just want to make a deck you like and enjoy a good close match.

Tend to concede after 3 turns.

How many cards you have? Try draft a deck in Arena, I can help you, you need to earn some cards before just quickly slamming a trash deck together.

All my decks suck as I can’t get any “elite” cards that others have. All the other decks can instantly spawn 3 or 4 minions with taunt I can’t do anything.

I tried a hunter, mage, pally, and demon hunter deck and I can’t do anything and usually concede after 3-5 turns as they have at least 4 minions with taunt 2 of them.

What’s the point drafting a deck in arena when I either don’t have those cards to use that deck or I can’t keep the deck in arena. But will give it a shot.

Nah, this game is elite only, as most of blizzard games nowadays.

No, Arena offers cards you don’t have in drafting. And try buying the Galakrond’s Awakening adventure, it really helps. And Legendary cards are less consistent and harder to get in the early game.

I’m not going to give blizzard 28 bucks to get frustrated in another bloody adventure.

edit: You shouldn’t have to buy all their crap to be able to compete in ranked mode. If they can’t do proper matchmaking, then they shouldn’t make multiplayer games.

Edit: wish there as a chat option to curse hell out of the player that beat me.

Edit 2: whoopee, 45 dust and a pack of cards that got me more crap cards.

F2P better play 3 h daily to do Arena and quests and eventually buy the adventure. You still have time before the next expansion. If you really don’t want all this hard work. Try LoR.