Velen + Unexpected Results

It is the excuse.
And I think less wordy is to specify that behaviour is right and words are not in the very first comment to prevent all this discussion branch. But I see the only thing ppl would like to say that it’s not a bug.

Okay, let me rephrase then.
Your first message did not indicate that the card showed a 4 instead of a 2. It was very easy to mistake this as saying that the card text “affected by spell damage” should, in your opinion, have applied.

And with that I am leaving this topic. This forum is supposed to be about bugs. And whatever it is that is being discussed in this topic, we are way past the stage where it’s still a discussion about bugs.

1 Like

Please do, because your 1st phrase was entirely wrong lol…

TEXT was clearly stated as part of the issue, but in your defense B.H. the OP wrote it like Yoda speaks… still in all the problem was correctly, albeit confusingly, presented. I had to re-read OP 5x before I understood it was text and not mechanics.

1 Like

That is correct, it was fixed back in 12.2 and we had some extensive rework done since then. I confirmed that Unexpected Results will change its text when Velen is present, the text should only be affect by spell damage and not Velen.

Here is the thread where it was first reported:

2 Likes