Utilize That Ignore Function

There’s a recent RedLetterMedia video on the Jerry Springer Show titled “Our Least Viewed Episode Ever”.

Actual mods cost money and they spent all their money on Booby’s golden parachute.

Contribution, not service.
This is also not a “citizenship”.

It’ at ludicrous levels currently. They ask for hundreds of dollars yearly to pay2win Hearthstone per single player, and they let a scam operation of youtube click farmers spamming the forum for weeks; I mean the ones lying about “free legendaries” (and “myseriously” always having a YouTube URL in their scam threads); I took my time to write a ticket (their job) and the only thing they did was to say “use the automated report system” (a copy-pasted reply) …a report system which is abused by the exact operation of multiple accounts…

1 Like

What a waste of time.

For those who don’t remember the early days of the new forums:

Which is an abuse of the report system and a violation of the coc. Which if the mods actually did their jobs, would get those people banned, not the people they were mass flagging.

Pfft. Trying to hoard all that immortatlity for yourself, eh? Like a true demon hunter: gathering all that corrupting power for yourself.

; )

Sigh, these are troubled times.

But, obligatory “thoughtcriminal detected.”

: D

At this point, you should report him for literal REAL LIFE THREATS the way they reply to you,

really embarrassing for the company honestly.

I was joking…a play off the old “how does one kill that which has no life?”

When he was saying HE was the only one who had no life, and ONLY him, well…now it just thoroughly ruined the joke.

/sigh

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

No. I’m actually one of the few people on the forums who have been vocal about how hypocritical actiblizz was for the racist ban on the entire russian playerbase.

But that doesn’t mean I give everyone a free pass to post whatever they want. If someone’s out of order, I’ll point it out, and if it’s a (citation needed) situation, I’ll call that out too.

Like in the other thread where I wanted a clear link to the post because of the insane accusations being made against you without any actual proof. Which seemed more motivated by your home country than any other factor.

But threatening people online is never ok, and that’s one thing I’ve been 100% consistent on here. I don’t care if you’re the staunchest pro company poster, or the most anti company poster I agree with 100% on everything else. It’s a “final warning” offense per the coc, and the mods-if they were doing their jobs-would act on all such offense equally.

That’s an unfair assessment of what I said. I mean, not what I said at all.

I thought it was bad too, but the more I interact with NorthWind here the more I start to feel like Zelenskyy is doing the Lord’s work.

Welcome to Bobafett.

1 Like

You could do that or you have a option in the settings that have a filter for that. But you could be right it is just 2 extra clicks to mute someone.

I don’t get why you’re sure they are mentally ill. They literally farm for youtube clicks; they use multiple threads with fake announcements about “free legendaries”; it’s systematic and targetted and a common scam.

Unless you mean they are both.

You misinterpreted what I am trying to say. I was explaining why I took offense impulsively, not that I’m somehow excused.

At what capacity?

In a capacity to provide understanding, direction and rational while keeping the public/patient safety at upmost priority. A very delicate balance to understanding both sides.

What’s your title in this field? I’m skeptical because you somehow read into my comment what wasn’t there.

3 Likes

You’re going way too deep on this.

The only one’s we should feel for are the everyday people in such situations. Never the ones who literally get to avoid the consequences of their policy decisions directly. Because if the last few years have taught us anything, politicians will be the last one to feel the impact of their terrible decision making.

Congrats, I literally wrote an entire paragraph stating the entire thing.

When people post stuff like this, I feel the need to point out how creepy it sounds that they keep emphasizing they are hanging out in what they term “kids’ spaces.” To the point of preaching about it.

I’m curious as well, because this:

is as close to a non answer as one can get. The front desk receptionist could post something like this.

And props to every front desk receptionist at mental health places. You are all paid WAY too little for the work you do.

1 Like

Not everyone is based as The Frog for sure. In fact everyone should ignore everyone’s posts except mine.

6 Likes

With all the same errors as well.

I do find your posts both compelling and ribbiting.

4 Likes

I never posted you did. I pointed out the idea:

was wrong.