Updated Free Decks for New and Returning Players

I just came back to the game and none deck was offered to me. Some days ago there were the option but I waited as the decks will be upgraded and you could try up to 6 decks but nowadays i did not have the chance to choose one of those. I will consider returning…

The same for me, i was back for more than 120 days, now returning and did not have the chance to get free decks, considering not returning at all. I did not play the Murder at Castle Nathria expansion.

Hello. Why do all my wow guildies who dont even play the game get 150 free packs while I get nothing? How is this fair for loyal players? This is a real shoot yourself in the foot situation you’ve created for yourself Blizzard. How to kill a game 101.

And the active players get nothing again.
It’s becoming impossible to catch up with all the legendaries in this game, and they reward the players that left.
I got no words left.

sou jogador novo no hearthstone e tenho ouvido falar muito no modo mercenários. contudo ainda não consegui esse modo para jogar. onde o posso encontrar? obrigado

sou novo no hearthstone e já ouvi falar muito do modo mercenários. contudo não encontro esse modo para jogar. o que posso fazer para o ter?

Is there anyway to skip the waiting period? I know which deck I want and I want to change the cards a little. It is making me wait 7 days with no way to skip it.

I wish I could skip it too.

Mano, tá literalmente NA TELA INICIAL. Acima de “Modos” abaixo de “Battlegrounds”, tá lá escrito “Mercenários”, é só clicar. Só tem 4 palavras no meio da tela, “Mercenários” é uma delas.

Any news about the updated list for Lich King expansion?

Did you really update the free decks in-game without warning?