Unreadable too-small text in quest and tavern brawl descriptions

I received an Elemental Overload daily quest. “I can do that!” I thought, and built an Elemental deck. Imagine my surprise several games later to have not made a dent in the quest. Because it’s to play overload minions, not Elemental minions. The quest title is unclear.

But, on an iPhone SE, the tiny text underneath saying as much is impossible to read - unreadable text on the SE (for this and tavern brawls) is itself a usability issue. The quest needs to be renamed to something less ambiguous - Enhanced Overload? Elementary Overload?

That’s why there’s this fun little piece of text UNDER the title that explains what you need to do.

It’s not Blizzard’s fault that you don’t read ALL text before proceeding.

No bug here.

1 Like

BrknSoul is correct that the name of the quest is not the bug. They are often chosen with a wink; the description matters.

The second paragraph of your post appears to describe the real issue: that the description of the text is printed in an unreadable font on your device.

I’m not sure if you can change the topic title once it’s posted. If not, then I hope a Blizzard employee can and will do that. Because with this title, the report is not going to get the attention it needs.

2 Likes

thanks, changed the title.

playing on a small iPhone can be an exercise in frustration. just try reading card descriptions…