Unlocking Wild Mode

Hey,

I am a new player and I would like to play Wild Mode. I currently don’t have it unlocked, and everything I have been told doesn’t work - I don’t have access to wild cards or packs so I can’t craft or buy them, I can’t play any wild adventures so I can’t unlock cards that way. I’ve even played multiple tavern brawls with wild cards in them but still don’t have access to it. I would really like to play Whizbang as he seems like a cool card for a beginner player but unfortunately at the moment I can’t

Anyone know how I can unlock it?

I’m fairly sure that you need to get out of the new player ranks (reach Bronze 10) to unlock wild. I’ve never done it, but it’s what I’ve heard and it was the same thing under the old ranked system.

The things you tried used to be different ways (at varying times) to unlock wild, before new player ranks were added to the game.

Oh cool ok thanks, I’ll give it a try.

What, really? You can’t craft Whizbang? …

Whizbang will also not appear in card search and is not available for crafting to New Players until they have reached Rank 25 and above in the Ranked Games. - Hearthstone Wiki

That’s so stupid. What if someone only wants to play casually and for fun. That’s like the perfect card for that. I can’t believe it. But it also should’ve been put into Classic IMO and that also didn’t happen. Disappointing.