Unable to play Mercenaries due to crashing after 23.6 patch

In PvE Mercenaries, mobile only. During a bounty, hit play to start an encounter. Loading bar shows, then game crashes. Shows the screen “Your game has been saved. Relaunch Hearthstone to continue where you left off.” Always fails to reconnect and leaves me at the main menu. 100% reproduceable, does this over and over when trying to play.

3 Likes

Same here. The other modes work well, only Mercenaries when enter in bounty. No matter the bounty or with what team.

On tablet Samsung Tab A

Glad I’m not the only one, but it’s weird that this isn’t more widely reported. Seems pretty serious in that I literally can’t play the game mode at all, but I guess it’s not a common issue.

I’m on an android phone and have tried deleting my cache and data, which didn’t help.

Maybe when fire festival hits and one of the legendary quest of the chain is “play 2 bounties” others will have this problem.
Until then if someone of blizzard see this topic the only thought they have is “Don’t you guys have BETTER phones”.

In a matter of fact after the patch i have one fight , finish one of the Gruul task, look if there is something to upgrade and after that … no more mercenaries PVE for me after that . Strange.

1 Like

Similar situation post-patch. Doubt it’s an actual performance issue, because battlegrounds is more demanding and works just fine. It’s only mercenaries acting up, so it’s something they changed there most likely.

Same thing has been happening to me for over a week. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice after clearing the cache didn’t work. Playing on a Samsung Galaxy A10e.

Had this problem since this patch went live. I wonder if it’s an issue on the server side since the issue doesn’t happen as much during off-peak hours.