Unable to log in with existing ID after new connection

Trying to log into Hearthstone on iPhone
Battle.net webpage routing via Safari within the Hearthstone app
Logged in from the relevant Battle.net page
But still can’t log in to Hearthstone
Even if I turn off the Safari window, I can’t log in.

Same here, I am using iOS and in my iPhone it’s okay since I logged in like months ago, just bought an iPad and now it’s keep saying sign up and log in and doesn’t switch to my account anymore. So I tried to sign up a new account hoping I can sign it out and log in back to mine but the new account doesn’t log in the same too. Ask to create another new account

1 Like

Same to me, you know how can I play with my account on the new one? It doesn’t redirect me to the game after signing on safari…

I can’t log in either. I just got a new ipad and hearthstone will not recognize me. It lets you log in but goes to your account page and there is no way out of that accept to hit cancel which resets the whole process. Very frustrating heathstone has gone downhill so fast these past couple of months. I am not going to play after this xpac. To many bugs and its matchup system is very unfair as well. I haven’t played that much for a while and I get matched against clearly legend class players with super refined decks that you have no chance at all against. NO FUN…