Unable to load Hearth stone on Android

I can download the game assets but the game never loads on. Fire HeR 10 tablet on Wi-Fi. I’ve tried clearing cache, clearing game data, reinstalling, and turning off the tablet. I cannot log in for the last 3 days.

I would appreciate any help.

Hey, Lightswitch! What Fire OS version is the Fire HD 10 currently on? There’s currently an issue we’re tracking with FireOS here:

Hi Ceterpepi,
I’m on a Fire HD 10 tablet running Fire 5.6.7.0 and I updated on Sunday Sept 13 (I think). It sounds like I’m running into the same issue.I

If there is anything I can do to try and resolve this or text out, please let me know.

Ditto for my HD10. I was previously running into similar problems intermittently which sometimes would resolve themselves by me removing the app from the device and cloud and reinstalling and turning the device off and back on, but it was getting worse lately and, as you noted, the past 3 days has been total freeze-ups all of the time. I wondered whether it was somehow tied to me using other computers/devices to play hearthstone and not logging out, but I’ve tried logging in and out on other devices and then using my Fire HD 10, but HS won’t get past the initial screens upon start-up. Very frustrating…ready to ditch my device completely and go back to an ipad.