Unable to complete Stormwind collection achievement

Did you even READ the post RIGHT above yours? Apparently not.

Of course they didn’t. Did I have to point this out to you? Did you to him? Of course not.

1 Like

Same thing I’ve all the cards and lacking 24/25 134/135 missing 1 legendary from neutral which doesn’t exist. I even crafted and disenchanted Varian to see if that was bugged or not and since the entire staff is out of the office because of the corporation’s sexism and insulting etc. lawsuit and continuous behaviour. Ranked is full of bugs, at least the standard is, I will personally chill in diamond 10 for a week. No need to get cancer with this atrocious release.

It’s not wasted, right? You can dust him for full right now.

1 Like

I did the same thing. I already had a diamond varian and crafted a regular. Still didnt get the achievement. Hope they give back our dust.

Did not know… thank you so much!

The same has happen with me!!!

Same here. Hope this small indie companie will solve this problem soon.

I did the same. I was able to de my Varian for 1600.

sorry very late response. Yes you can and they already fixed it. At least it’s fixed for me and I assume for everyone as well. If you still have trouble try to contact the support. The Hearthstone support team, imo, is good, it reminds me staff members that used to work for the corporation back in the days of WOTLK and anything prior to that. You might have difficulty reaching them right now though, even the lead designer or someone in head position (the guy who said “you think you do but you don’t” few years ago) had left the company yesterday because of their current inequality scandal, leaks and incoming lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, female employees face constant sexual discrimination, sexual harassment and equal pay violations, with some male employees joking “openly about rape, among other things” and now they are in a war with Californian authorities. Money will win for sure but they even requested that guy to quit (I googled his name looks like it’s J. Allen Brack).

So with all that stuff going on I would try relogging and see if it works if I were you. Relogging usually solves lots of troubles with pack openings, achievements and many other weird bugs in Hearthstone as far as my experience goes. Perhaps it’s because they used cheap Unity Engine to get the thing run on a toaster. Anyway, have a great season and best of your mulligans and the luck of the draw!

I had the same thing. However, I"m glad that when I logged in today, it finally fixed itself. Oddly though, there was an issue with my Rastakhan’s Rubmle collection which I wasn’t even aware of. I’m glad they are all resolved. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if you must own all legendarys at one time or can I dust some and craft the ones I’m missing plz?

If you dust a Legendary, you no longer own it.

Same problem here . I crafted regular Varian . wasted 1600 dust and the achievement still 24/25 legendarys and 34/35 neutral cards