Unable to complete Stormwind collection achievement

I have every card, but achievement shows 24/25 legendary (missing one neutral legendary). The only plain card I didn’t have was Varian (got the diamond one), I actually dusted other cards to craft the non-shiny Varian and it still didn’t complete the achievement. I have a regular Jaxon, Dungar, Roame, Prestor and now Varian - there aren’t any other neutral legendaries in the set. Wouldn’t care much but the achievement grants a reward. help.

10 Likes

Same thing happened to me and I even obtained and dusted Varian so I can say that he isn’t the issue. I have every card in the set and it is showing 1 neutral legendary is missing. I wonder if it’s the freebie they gave “Flightmaster Dungar”?

2 Likes

I too am having this same issue! gotta get my diamond bennidictus!

Was wondering the same thing. I’m not dusting or crafting anything else until I find out what’s up, wasted 1600 dust on a redundant Varian already :frowning:

me too same problem with this achievement can’t obtain the reward even if i craft varian in normal or golden (because i have it in diamond)

I did the pre-release and pulled Varian so I can fairly confidently say it isn’t him. I think it is Flightmaster.

Same here… Have all cards and still 24/25 legendarys and 34/35 neutral cards

Playing on Android Phone

I also am having this exact problem. I have all the new stormwind cards. I crafted regular Varian. I was doing this on my Iphone and then hopped onto my laptop to see if the problem would fix itself there and it didn’t change anything.

It seems a common problem, as suggested probably due the pre-release of Flightmaster Dungar

1 Like

Saw this thread - looks like it’s known and being worked on and it has been identified as Dungar: Dungar doesn't count toward completed collection

Thank you! Saves me time digging around for more answers. Much appreciated.

I’m having the same issue as well. The “missing” command in the collection isn’t working either, but I have triple checked and I have EVERY card. Not sure what’s going on.

I am also having the same issue.

Same issue, thankfully they’re working on it

Same thing here. Lame. Small indie co

same here, been freaking out

Should’ve read this thread first before I thought I was missing the mage quest, crafted it, and then realized I had the golden one… 1,200 dust wasted. FML.

I too have this problem. I am streaming the game on twitch right now and even crafted the non-golden cards I didn’t have to finish the achievement, after opening over 200 packs. It says there is ONE legendary neutral card left to the collection that I do not have, however, when I go to collection, there is no card missing. Stormwind Legendary Collector is stuck at 24/25, For the Alliance! is at 134/135, and Stormwind Neutral Collector is at 34/35. This means that the “missing” card would have to be a neutral legendary.

Known issue with Flightmaster Dungar. Fix incoming.

1 Like

Adding my name to this bug. I really REALLY want that diamond Benedictus so please fix ASAP!