Unable to complete Duels Deck

I tried using a deck code for duels, I clicked on build deck, it asked if I wanted to copy, I clicked yes. For some reason only the neutrals copied over, so I removed the cards, exited the deck builder and reentered to try again.
To my surprise it had the cards I had just removed still there, so I filled in the deck manually but the complete deck option never came up, it always stayed a back button.

Troubleshooting:
I have restarted client
reinstalled client
reinstalled battle.net
Tried opening it on my iPad, but same result
tried adding different cards
tried removing everything and ending task

I can’t figure it out
seems to be a server side issue
my guess is something to do with deck codes

I have a screenrecording

The duel import is very buggy especially if you import bad codes … like selectin a threasure and importing a code that have a different threasure.
If you selected Vann/Drek - For the Horde! / For the Alliance! signature threasure , this threasure is not allied with any class and so only standard cards can be used , import probabily tried to import class cards and failed .
I dont want to block my game testing it , but i suggest to try to import another deck code with correct threasures if it works.
If you tell the hero and the signature threasure you selected we can help creating a code for you to try

In the past there was people totaly blocked and was helped by support force retiring that run.

1 Like

Sir Finley, Scales of justice. I don’t think the deck code includes any treasure AAEBAa6aBQ/jBb8XncICyqsDkeQDlOgDs+gD3ewDlfADtZ8Eq6AE26AEws4Exc4E7tMEAAA=

I tried importing the deck again and that seemed to go fine, however I still can’t start the run.
I would like support to retire it, I think that’s probably going to be the fastest until the bug is fixed.

i cant check the duel code , there are no community site that are able to import multiclass decks and dont want to break my game .

I tried to create a simple Sir Finley deck with Power UP! hp and Scales of Justice threasure , and basic core cards

### Duels Run 05-10 19:50
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Hydra
#
# 1x (0) Murloc Tinyfin
# 1x (1) Abusive Sergeant
# 1x (1) Beaming Sidekick
# 1x (1) Elven Archer
# 1x (1) Emerald Skytalon
# 1x (1) Mistress of Mixtures
# 1x (1) Voodoo Doctor
# 1x (1) Worgen Infiltrator
# 1x (2) Annoy-o-Tron
# 1x (2) Bloodsail Raider
# 1x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha
# 1x (2) Explosive Sheep
# 1x (2) Faerie Dragon
# 1x (2) Injured Tol'vir
# 1x (2) Kobold Geomancer
#
AAECAZ8FEKOfBKufBL2fBJGgBJagBKSgBK2gBNWgBNagBNugBLi0BJvUBJ7UBKnUBOqZBZikBQAA
#

AAECAZ8FEKOfBKufBL2fBJGgBJagBKSgBK2gBNWgBNagBNugBLi0BJvUBJ7UBKnUBOqZBZikBQAA

try if you can load it , overwrite the old one , and if you can start you can retrire it.
If there is no DONE button try go back and forth.

If nothing works try ask with a Ticket if they can force retire you.