Un-nerfing Cards Could Be A Possibility

Okay mb, I guess there are some people who buy packs for dust, and some who buy them for the thrill of opening them for a chance of something good. But still, it is just not good business for Blizzard to sell dust of classic set when they are in standard forever. If they buff cards of any other set they will get the same money as they do buffing the classic set but they can do it again with another set a year later. If they sell classic pack dust then they wouldn’t be able to sell dust ever again without buffing the power level of newer cards to ridiculous levels that basically makes it a nerf to the classic set.

I have never dusted anything from the classic set, but I am sure there are a lot of players who do.(A little shortsighted if you ask me.) But I guess Blizzard will make money from buffing the classic set. But again, the money Blizzard makes by doing that is a one time deal,not good for business in the long run.

Unlike the newer set card buffs, I have all of those cards you listed. And if people doesn’t sure they can craft them again and save on dust in the future for other cards indefinitely.

And of the cards being buffed I own the majority of them, and I did nothing special - havent spent cash on the game since MSoG and I miss a handful of quests each month for whatever reason.

So you admit its not out of the question then? Thats all we have been trying to point out to you. Yes, its unlikely, but there are a few cards in the Classic set that could have their nerfs reverted in todays game and remain standard legal without causing issues.

AoL
KotG
Flurry (partial - 2M, no face damage)

Like I said, its unlikely, but no one ever expected a buff wave either. So to say its totally out of the question, as you have been, is irrelevant. Precedents have been set, nothing is out of the equation anymore.

2 Likes

I didn’t say it was impossible, however as I stated it’s like saying it’s possible for plants to evolve the ability to walk. Theoretically it is 100% possible, however, it goes against everything Planets are built to do, conserving as much energy as possible. Just like it is possible for Blizzard to un-nerf basic/Classic cards, but it goes against their money making plan.

That is the worst analogy ever. Plants arent evolving to walking in our lifetime, reverting nerfs to classic cards is possible due to the set precedents.

Either contribute to the actual discussion, cards you would like to see the nerfs reverted on (mine are above), or stop derailing the thread and allow others to in peace. Whether or not it will happen is not what this thread was for, until you derailed it. So lets get it back on track.

3 Likes

I’ve been kicking back just watching this an laughing along. I was kinda hoping temperamental Bowser was gonna show, but you must be in a good mood today lol.

2 Likes

It was getting close, but I gotta head out soon and if it started I would be late

2 Likes

Don’t forget wherever you go to be watching out for walking plants.

4 Likes

Speaking of derailing you know what is possible in our lifetime? Trains in space! Think about how cool that would be, the newest form of mass fast transportation. I think America should take suggestions from the rest of the world like Europe as their highrail system is amazingly fast. Trains are the future.

As you said in your own world:

MVPM For President
Bowser for Vice

Same here, Theman. Got the popcorn and everything.

Walking plants though? Better watch out. Ever seen anything related to Plants vs Zombies? Horrifying realistically.

1 Like

IDK man, it sounds like the rest of your cabinet would be filled with walking, talking plants and you would have space traveling trains as one of your election promises (paid for by the martians ofc. It cant come out of our tax payers dollars, that would be a ludicrous suggestion!)

I think I’d prefer to be in the opposition to a government like that.

4 Likes

Once upon a time, unleash the hounds was 4 mana, then they buffed it to 2 mana, which was then nerfed a little to its current 3 mana form. I think BGH should be buffed to 4 mana.

oooooooooooof

That was good.

You got a better presidential candidate in mind?

Space Traveling trains is not that farfetched when compared to let’s say a massive wall or free college and more than doubling the minimum wage .
The government is already filled with a bunch of vegetables anyway, what’s the difference between that and talking, walking plants?

What happen to all that optimism of “It could happen.”?

1 Like

Nah Aviana was never an issue until kun was a card.

id love raza unerfed and anduin nerfed(never liked him anyway :p)

Cards i wanna see unerfed.
Ancient of lore.

Wild growth and/or Nourish.

Bladefurry but no face dmg

Bonemare to 7 again.

Patches old voiceline and charge or rush as battlecry

Force of nature unerfed or preferbly treants get rush.

Hunter spellstone.

Call of the wild.

Keeper of the grove

Equality

raza

Preperation

Leeching(id not fully unerf it but id make it restore set amount of health per attack like 3 or 5 or so)

Hunters mark(1 mana)

Dreadsteed(but change so it only goes of after defile)

Naga but make it like used it when first released not work with Giants.

Bgh.

Chain gang

Coldblood

Execute

Spitefull it wasn really problematic in wild or anything.

3 Likes

If dirt did somehow become sentient, what would a planet be able to walk on, it’s own atmosphere? It’s gravitational pull? The gravitational pull of its nearest moon? I guess anthropomorphizing planets is fun to think about but I don’t think anyone says it’s theoretically 100% possible for a planet to build itself legs with a skeletal and muscular-like system to allow it to “walk”. If that actually is possible it would probably take billions of years, like in the making of mountains. But, then, seriously, what would it walk on?

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhh, PLANTS. OK. I was really confused, there.

2 Likes

I’d imagine they would use their roots to propel themselves forward. They would be insanely slow but that’s how I imagine they would move.

Or maybe they create sub species of plant people like Plant Sims.

2 Likes

Well.

Sincerely?

Most people dusted most of the cards that got buffs without think twice.
So they’re going for a second wave of selling of boomsday with it.