Tyr's Tears was Forged but only resurrected 2

I am playing a pure paladin deck. I had Tyr’s Tears forged so had I played 4 different minions from my class it would have resurrected 4 of them. I had 4 different minions by the time I played it but it only resurrected 2.

I had played Stoneheart king and disciple of Amitus and Righteous protector however, it only resurrected an Earthen (which came from the disciple) and the Stoneheart and did not resurrect The disciple or the protector.

In previous matches it has resurrected both the Disciple and the Stoneheart, however, the only difference in this last match I just played was that the they all got silenced, but still that should not have prevented the disciple or the protected from being resurrected.

Can you provide a link to a replay of the game on hsreplay?
Blizzard will be much better equipped to investigate this if they can track the entire game, to find out what caused this to happen.

Are you a Blizzard employee?

was your opponent a priest?

Not sure why this is relevant. But no, my text is white, not blue, hence you can see I am not a Blizzard employee.

Then why are you responding as though you work for them? I’m fairly confident this indie company has their own kit of backend tools to look into this.

They don’t

Bug Report Forum Guidelines
Please provide as much detail as possible as it will help us reproduce the bug on our end. Here are some examples:

• Name of the relevant cards that were on the board and hand.
  • Screenshots**
  • Videos and replays**
  • Platform and OS version (PC, Mac, Android Phone/Tablet, iOS)

Plus publicly giving a replay link may help people see things you didn’t that could explain the behavior.
Like people claiming there’s a bug with dredge cards. They provide a link of their replay in which we see their deck got shuffled after they dredged, then we’re able to explain that there is no bug in their specific case.

The replay not only help the devs reproduce but also the community to do a firt filter on non-bugs

2 Likes

Like I’ve said and will continue to say, I’m confident they have the tools to look into this with the info I’ve already provided.

this is starting to feel more like a troll thread instead of a bug report thread just going by how OP reacted to a simple question

1 Like

The four minions were all different, i.e. they had different names? Multiple copies of the same minion don’t count.

The four minions were all paladin class minions, not neutral minions?

The four minions had all previously died? i.e. they weren’t removed/transformed, but they died in the usual way?

When they died, you still owned them? i.e. your opponent didn’t steal them?

Your board had enough room to resurrect four minions?

And in any case it seems like this has nothing do do with forging, because even the base effect would have resurrected three, but you said it only resurrected two.

1 Like

They have said multiple times that they don’t record games. So I’m curious what other tools you imagine they might have.

I mean, sure, they own the game server code, so they could do an exhaustive 100% top-to-bottom code review of the entire game. But that ain’t gonna happen.

1 Like

So basically what you are saying is that you are not here to try to help Blizzard fix bugs by providing useful information, but that you are here to tell the entire world how superior you are for knowing what tools Blizzard should have.

Gotcha. Clear. Please wait here while I move to the next thread.

1 Like