Twitch streamer recommendations

I have started looking at HS streamers. Kibler is great! I have also tried someone called Reynad(? - I may not have that right). He is good to watch and also cute but doesn’t seem to stream often. There is a woman that I can’t remember the name of and I like her and she seems to be at high ranks and plays decks without large dust costs. There is also a quiet guy that seems really good (Kolento?)

Are there any other good streamers I should watch?

That’s all that matters, I guess :wink:

It certainly doesn’t hurt! :wink:

1 Like

I enjoy Wowhobbes, he plays his own decks and I like that.

1 Like

The problem is almost all streamers don’t cater to new players. They don’t hover over cards to give you time to read them, they don’t explain their plays or what they are thinking. They don’t tell you what they think their opponent is going to do.

One of the few that does seem to explain his plays is Firebat. But even he is not that great at it.

I guess most streamers would eventually start to annoy experienced players, so they stay away from all the extra talking and mechanics.

I like Dane, he is the mane.
He plays a lotta meme decks in wild, but it’s really entertaining. I always enjoyed watching him streaming.

1 Like

Thanks for the concern but I think I can get better by just watching good players. If they explain, that’s great but not necessary.

Piss…is that Danehearth?

Yes, totally correct.

Regiskillbin and WarshackPlays (TheWarshack) are two content creators that have an eye to newer players that most others don’t. They have videos on budget decks and disenchant guides that are useful to any player.

1 Like

Great! I added both of those to follow.

fyi -bbxh was the woman I was talking about in the OP.

I don’t watch streams, but I find Trump to be quite fun to watch on youtube.

My personal favourites are Firebat (constructed) and Grinning Goat (Arena).

1 Like

Kolento - In terms of competitive play and deck building
Disguised Toast - Shenanigans and exploitation of mechanics
Alliestraza - female streamer, fair amount of explanation of moves and entertainment
Zalae - I dont watch him, but is impressed by the fundamental series he created on youtube

Also not to neglect player on my friends list where you can get more direct interactions, advises and help

1 Like

I love kiblers thief rogue videos, and disguised toast is a pretty entertaining fellow.

I’m a little late for this thread but here are some more streamers to check out. These are all high ranked players… well, at least generally.

Thijs - Makes humorous commentary and plays “meta-breaking” decks.
Asmodai - Often explains his strategy and why he makes the plays he does.
ApxVoid - Plays mage mostly, and he used to be the world’s greatest tempo mage.
BoarControl - Was well known in the tournament scene and is now gaining popularity as a streamer. When he reviews tournaments its pretty interesting.
Nicholena - Highest ranked female streamer with good commentary.

I’ve learned the most from watching Kripp play arena. With most streamers playing ranked, you are more learning to play a deck (at best), not the game.

1 Like

MisplayTV and Disguised Toast on You tube are pretty good to watch IMO.
I have received good feed back/ question answers a couple times from Nicholena’s channel as well.

I think RDU is good to watch for learning the game once the basics are clear. He focuses on the best gameplay instead of entertainment. He explains his thoughts quite often and chat always corrects him when he misplays. Thijs and Kibler are for example very fun to watch, but hard to learn from.

As foe skill of streaners. I think the Grandmasters listed on playhearthstone are a good reference.

For Arena I think most streamers there are good to learn from.

As for which streamer is most fun to watch is matter of taste.

Hi. Regardless of experience level, watching streamers and HCT events is fantastic. I started in December of last year and do the same thing. It helps.

HCT events have casters who will describe in detail what is going on. If you’re watching old VODs, don’t go back beyond Rise of Shadows or you’ll mess up the current meta understanding.

For streamers, there are so many. And, they will answer your questions. Just don’t go crazy.

Dogdog. Dekkster. RegisKillbin. BustaJ. Cantelope. AsmodiTV. Slysssa. Orange. Purple. Thijs. Navioot.

The decktracker used to allow you to hover over cards of the streamers and it would display them. It’s been buggy lately though.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

I found that casters during tournaments misread the situation too often. Could be due to the rng nature of hearthstone compared to other games, but definitely would take their commentary with a grain of salt.