Twitch drops bugged or taking long?

idk whats up tho but is it usually taking this long before you recieve card packs from twitch drops? or are they bugged somehow?

Its not a bug. Twitch changed there way to claim drops. U have to claim them individually by going to clicking on ur twitch profile.there should be a drops section there. Not sure if u will be able to claim both of them cause the second one didnt start til u claimed the first one. Hope that helps.

but that is the problem. when you click on claiming the packs twitch says that you claimed it as in '‘claimed’. but still i see nothing atm so idk did i missed something important?

1 Like

What is the day they say u claimed it

it says that i have claimed it 17 hours ago so thats yesterday.

Did 2 packs show up when loaded hearthstone up in the last 16 hrs

well no, nothing showed up when i loaded hearthstone. only twitch saying i have claimed 2 packs. so yea idk whats up.

Then ur right might be bug. Sorry i cant help i any further. My apologies

it is ok tho. il just have to contact the mods i guess to see if they could be of any help tho little chance. thank your for your time tho.

Ur welcome good luck

thank you apreciate it.

Same issue. Says claimed yesterday, just loaded the game, still nothing

Same here, twitch says I’ve claimed 2 packs yet 15hours later I’m still not getting the packs in-game.

well, i did sent a ticket just to see if blizzard could do something about it despite it being a low chance so yea have to wait and see.

Still not able to get packs after 3 days, lol.

Same for me; it’s marked as 2 packs claimed in Twitch, but nothing in game.

well i did sent em a ticket about it but all i could tell about it is that they say to be sure you connect it with twitch etc etc. while i actually had it connected to twitch and vice versa anyways so the solution is nowhere and it seems we are out of luck i guess.

Stupid question, but you do have your twitch account linked to your bnet account, right?

1 Like

well i have checked it just incase and well yes, i did linked it so i should be getting them wich did not happen. so i think people are stuck with a bugg thanks to twitch.

Update: i just recieved 2 packs of the barrens so maybe just maybe it might take a little longer then expected. just maybe so guyz keep your eyes open.

Same; got the 2 packs this morning