Turn 6 infinite dmg Warlock

built a scrubby deck, went to casual, got the combo 1st game, T5. I’d be disgusted but it was against Priest who didn’t play anything for 4 turns so I’m guessing he was playing a Barnes variant.

How did a Priest get infinite SN1P-SN4Ps?

I do not care whether it is “easy” (drawing cards, sticking 1 mech to the board and not dying till turn 6-7 is not rocket science especiallly in Wild) or not, it is possible quite frequently.

That is an issue for someone like me who want a balanced /fair/ fun game, which this game should have been with like 10-20 cards being nerfed/changed.

2 Likes

Teamfight Tactics in 3 days until open play! Woot!

Thanks will check it out, I used to love Duelyst but there is just so much broken p2win combos/decks there now too… just like at Eternal

Yep. Logged in for the daily - Play X Druid cards. Load up the deck with druid cards.

Got my Acorn Bearer got my Dryads. Up against a SMorc’in Hunter.
They have their 1 2 3 Pattern in motion as well
Shimmerfly Springpaws
They play play Animal Companion got Misha. That puts a halt on things. They add Dire Frenzy the following turn.

I decide to shoot the moon on my turn 4 and play Whispering Woods. Does the Hunter have Unleash the Hounds? Yep. Of course he does.

1 2 3 RNG Patternstone.

I played warlock sn1p AGAINST a Priest.

so what is this warlock win%?

there are plenty of decks that win by turn 6, infinite damage or not

One of the worst T3 decks.

you seem to be forgetting you need to draw those cards and the cards dont tend to be on the same order every game

1 Like

How many cards can you draw with draw cards minions/spells in warlock by turn 6??? It is irrelevant compared to the infinite dmg power of the combo in case of 1 mech stick to the board any turn.
Stop defending broken mechanics with BS excuses and trying to validate it with other broken cards/decks/mechanics.

Who gave you the right to tell if something is fair or not to start with?

And even if I agree that you’re right standard exist for this exact reason.

There is a local were just BE fair is enough and that local is wild.
It not cares if you not FEEL that it is fair. It just IS fair.

Your perception not determines it.

Can’t wait to see you whine about the RNG in that game too!

1 Like

im not talking about the mechanic im talking about the deck
we still dont know if the deck became popular or not or if consistent enough
the combo relies on a legendary and unlike priest warlock cant search for it in deck
and it needs a mech on your side and no taunts on opponent side

Honestly they should rework how echo cards work with cost reduction, before snip snap we had some rare cases where a priest or mage would get unstable evolution or ring the bells (that echo paladin buff) with apprentice/radiant on board and just go infinite

That is totally unreliable cause the cards were from different classes, now snip snap is a neutral card…

I think echo cards should not be allowed to be reduced below 1 mana

2 Likes

that would nerf cards which arent on any snip snap decks…doesnt make sense to target cards not from the deck

Exactly my point… but people actually seem to love broken combos in this game making up endless excuses for them, so they can win while being afk…

I just had someone play three taunts and snip snap over and over. Three 17/29 minions with taunt. His board was clear before that. This deck is one of the most ridiculous ones ever. Quest rogue wasn’t even this bad.

Deathrattle: resummon a 5 month old thread regarding an issue everyone is well aware of.

2 Likes

Battlewhine: sarcastic snide behavior in a thread with a mostly positive community.