Trying to reconnect to a game

Error as shown in the link. Tried the method stated but didn’t work, anyone know any other way out?

Same thing here and blizzard wants to provide no help other than to tell you to ask around…

1 Like

Game is trying to reconnect. I haven’t been able to play for a couple hours. Password reset did nothing.

Thanks for the reports everyone! With this being a potential account issue, this may need to be handled through individual cases. There’s some steps that may help with the “Reconnecting issue.”

1. Exit Hearthstone and the Blizzard Application.
  2. Login and wait for 1 minute until the screen states “Attempting to reconnect.” It should then say “Could not reconnect.”
  3. From there, start a Solo or Practice match and then concede.
  4. Restart Hearthstone and it should be working again.

We’ve seen a few of these reports today, where a repair scan helped. If it continues after this, please try the following steps:

1. Run a Scan and Repair for Hearthstone.
  2. Clear all Blizzard files.
    1. Press Windows key + R and type in %temp%
    2. Delete anything related to Blizzard or [Battle.net](http://Battle.net)
    3. Do the same for %programdata%, %localappdata%, %appdata%
  3. Try a New Admin account .

This usually should resolve on its own after a few hours at most. Please let us know if any of the suggestions here has helped. If the issue continues after 24 hours, please contact Customer Support team . If it exceeds 24 hours, we’ll need to check on our end to troubleshoot or have the issue escalated individually for our team to look into.

Same problem here, it’s been 3 hours already. Tried resetting password, playing a game on another region, reinstalling the game, nothing worked. Their “contact Costumer Support” links have no option to submit a ticket and always ends with the “Ask the Community” sole option.

As if it was not enough to have a match I was about to win counted as a loss, I am simply unable to play their game due to this weird problem on their end (which seems to be affecting a considerable number of people at the moment). Quite frustrating.

Hey there,

We logged into the account in an attempt to verify the reported issue, but were unable to reproduce it. I’m not sure if the problem resolved itself before we got to the request.

Either way I’m super glad the account is working again!

Could you do this for my account as well please? I’m having the same issue and have not been able to log in for some time…

I am having the same issue as everyone in this thread. I’ve tried all the solutions and nothing is working. This is very frustrating, I just want to play hearthstone

Same here just keeps saying trying to connect to last game

Well Looks like Im Not the only only having this issue. Seems to be something that may Need to be Addressed with Somewhat expedience. :wink:

It started, first with duels, couldn’t get into that…now I can’t get into the game at all.

My issue happened while playing Duels as well. Enemy disconnected, halfway through my turn I disconnected and ran into the loop. Took almost 11 hours for the system to resolve it on its own…we all deserve compensation for this