Tour the Mercenaries Village and Collection

I am more worried about packs, not the buildings. Each merc pack = 100gold. And the main source of gold is reward track, which is driven mostly by daily/weekly quests. Unless they will replace some of the gold on reward track to merc packs - it would push players to separate accounts. Which seems pretty lame

2 Likes

Right now, it seems the total cost to upgrade all the buildings is 1500 gold. Which is more than reasonable. But Level 3 buildings (like the portal) are going to be released at a later date, which will bump the cost up

1 Like

Buldings are relatively cheap. But you need to buy about 150 packs to upgrade abilities and items for your mercs (based on upgrade price, estimated 200 coins/pack, reduced by 153 packs and 76500 coins for campfire tasks).
Which is 15000 gold. And coins are individual, so you will not be able to spend all of it on a few mercenaries you want. And if there will be no protection of gaining excess coins for fully upgraded mercs you need to add some excess coins costs

1 Like

As long as you can gain the base mercs, people will eventually just make macros to farm the coins from the easy bounties. I donโ€™t think the endgame upgrades will be that much of a problem (if you can code xD (or use common programs)).

1 Like

I suspect the game will be complicated enough that it will defeat the purpose of writing such a macro.

1 Like

doubt that easiest maze, made for lvl-1 mercs would be a challenge for lvl 10+ party. But I believe macros farmers would be eventually banned as it was with gold-farming bots in standart 5-7 years ago

1 Like

Btw, seems like the only reliable way to get diablo (if he drops from packs) is to farm all other legendaries and AFTER that buy about 70-80 packs for the 2 legendaries you canโ€™t get with gameplay. Maybe the missing 2 will appear in the campfire to be unlocked, but weโ€™ll see that later.

Diablo is any different to any other legendaries?

you can earn packs from mercenarie mode daily quests

From what we know you canโ€™t farm him from any mission. so you have a 0.00147% chance of getting him from a pack at launch. Chance improves with each legendary you get/farm.

Do we know how much exp it is per hour?

์ œ ๊ณ„์ •์— ๋ฒ„๊ทธ๊ฐ€ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์šฉ๋ณ‘๋‹จ์„ ์ง„ํ–‰ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์šฉ๋ณ‘๋‹จ์—์„œ ์„ ์ˆ ์ง‘์„ ๋งŒ๋“ค์—ˆ์ง€๋งŒ ์šฉ๋ณ‘ ํŽ˜์ด์ง€๊ฐ€ ๋‹ค์Œ์œผ๋กœ ๋„˜์–ด๊ฐ€์ง€ ์•Š์œผ๋ฉฐ ๋‚ด ํŒŒํ‹ฐ๊ฐ€ ๋‹ค ์ฑ„์›Œ์ ธ ์žˆ์Œ์—๋„ ๋‹ค์Œ ์ง„ํ–‰์ด ์‹คํ–‰๋˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํˆฌ์‚ฌ์™€ ์ฃผ๋ฌธ์ˆ ์‚ฌ ๋ฒ„ํŠผ๋„ ํด๋ฆญ์ด ๋˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
5์ฒœ์›์˜ ์šฉ๋ณ‘๋งŒ ์ƒํ’ˆ๊ณผ ๊นœ๋นก์ด์—ฌ์šฐ ํ”„๋กœ๋ชจ์…˜์„ ๋ฐ›๊ณ  ์‹œ์ž‘ํ•ด์„œ ๊ทธ๋Ÿฐ๊ฑด๊ฐ€์š”โ€ฆ

So you are telling me I have to spend 900 of my hard earned, seldom given gold to unlock the full potential of this Village? With no actual gold return? Seems fair enoughโ€ฆ

1 Like

โ€œFamous mercenariesโ€ - two black nameless people instead of a whole bunch of famous paladins โ€ฆ Why am I, a person from Eastern Europe, who now has no rights and I can do nothing but leave, but my state does not let me go , that is, in fact, I have no rights yet. Should I get black nameless names instead of famous paladins? How does the oppression of blacks in America apply to the rest of the world? A world that sometimes hasnโ€™t seen them in the eye?

We should not see blacks, because we did not infringe on them, we still have fewer rights than them, in the USSR until the 1980s there was legalized slavery, under a different name. In Ukraine, I still cannot leave the country, because corrupt officials are in power, they simply do not have money for food, taxes are up to 60%, and after that, the costs of communal services remain. I will be able to leave here in 3 years, because I am a freelancer and this is the only way I can earn money and leave. But only if I donโ€™t show my money to the state.

We live dozens of times worse than any โ€œdisadvantagedโ€ black man in America and we can achieve nothing. Why the question is raised only from them and the game is spoiled just for the sake of adding blacks to it.

I love blizzards, but when I see that black elves, black no-name paladins instead of normal and other events appear in games. I want to delete even this game more and more, I already quit Vov after 13 years of playing, unfortunately if you continue your black nonsense, Iโ€™ll quit the rest of the games.

Because we are people who live in conditions much worse than any blacks in America, are not to blame for what was done in America, if you oppressed them, then make blacks on your market, we ourselves are still disadvantaged and do not even have the right to get out of our countries, we need to look for loopholes in the laws to legally leave here and not give all the money for it. Because here we have rights, much less than blacks.

Therefore, if you oppressed blacks, then make black heroes for yourself. The rest of the world has enormous human rights challenges right now. So the rights of blacks are small things compared to them