Too many Quillboar in BG - 6/8 players went quillboar

Subject line says it all: there are too many Quillboar in BG - 6/8 players went quillboar in my last BG game. I would imagine Blizz has increased the appearance og QB b/c they are new, but it’s a tad too dialed up. Please fix

its pretty standard for a new tribe, everyone wants to try it out

1 Like

They’re just released. Your calling for nerfs already?

Typical blizzard release. Hype something over tune and over buff mechanics. After enough data collected come out with a patch to nerf and call it an update…

You don’t think they know it’s op? Mech/demons/dragons till tier 6 are still very weak and don’t see any competitive builds

whenever they introduce a new tribe, people always rush in. but my experience with quilboar is about the same as it was with murlocs, you need to get pretty lucky to get the ideal comp, and even then theyre still weak to some previously established comps.

It isn’t just popular because it’s new, people. The data doesn’t lie. Quilboars are substantially better than every other choice.

The only thing even close is menagerie, and that’s still driven by boars.

1 Like

can you post a screenshot of the composition rankings? or however they do it. apparently you need to be a subscriber to view that content (HSR).

I’'m not calling for a nerf. Did you even read what i wrote?

You wrote “please fix”. If you didn’t mean for it to be nerfed, what, you want everything else buffed? Sounds easy/reasonable.

Logic.

The issue was there were enough Quillboar appearing so that 6 players were able to go Quillboar. That is too much. Fix that. Logic. Reading comprehension. Thanks for the bump.