Too many dumb people in duos

As the title says too many of them in dous

1 Like

Why I dont play that

1 Like

i hate when they use that +3 atk upgrade by trading too early

that thing can go crazy, +30 atk is nuts, plus its for all the minions

Catch! give your minions +3atk(upgrades by 3 after you pass THIS)

1 Like

I would nerver Play Duos with random People.

It’s only playable with a Friend and Voice Chat.

1 Like

I think a big problem is you have two or maybe more kinds of players. Ones who are just trying to tavern level ASAP and others who are more methodical. It is hard to tell who is who and what they are planning to do.

Especially when you only have seconds to make decisions. And I have a Screen over my partners cards, so can only see so much and I don’t think the Screen is supposed to be there.

I know I have seen partners who can mark things like my tavern level up, and others things, but the way that the board animation freezes and won’t let you do anything at times is stupifyingly dumb. What is the point of not letting us check things or communicate every round?

Not only that, but the game starts off great, then as you get towards the end it trails off and the animation cache nearly chokes itself. All I know is it is unplayable in the current state.

Really, guys hate to say it but why introduce new modes that are unplayable except for only a few. Trying to mess with us? Don’t you test market things anymore? Focus groups? Or is that for trolls?

Duos 101: Passenger early :wink: