Too Many Cheaters in Arena

Every time I play arena there’s always a couple people with some absolutely bull decks. They have like 4 or 5 legendaries and seemingly have every card that combos with everything else they play. It just doesn’t seem like it’s something that’s possible to make with the horrible RNG from Arena, unless the game is rigged for people who spend money on stuff.

Uhm. Nobody can draft more than 1 Legendary. Any more than that 1 comes from card generation. That said I agree that card generation has become too free. They slap card generation on everything and you don’t even pay for it with loss of tempo.

It’s just like there’s no way people have these perfect decks. There’s clearly some rigged system that gives better cards to people who pay for stuff in the game. I always get mediocre cards and play against people who feel like they just made a new deck in their collection. It’s bogus

The people with these perfect decks don’t pay for stuff in game. They run bots that collect them a bunch of gold so they can draft 100000 times until they get the god draft. Its not rigged like that. You can do the same thing if you made 1000000s of accounts and draft decks all day until you get the god draft appears.