Tombs of Terror Sr. Tomb Diver bug

In the Tombs of Terror adventure, whenever I go to normal mode, pick any dungeon, select Reno Jackson as the Hero for the run, I can’t pick Sr. Tomb Diver as signature treasure. The game glitches out and I can’t go further nor go back. I have to close the app and reopen it but I can’t start any runs using this specific treasure.

This issue appeared since the latest update that introduced the Buddies system in Battlegrounds. I believe that the Buddy for Reno in Battlegrounds actually breaks the Treasure for the adventure.

I can provide video proof if needed.

17 Likes

I am having the same exact issue.

this happens with all 4 of he senior explorers… all the bottom right treasures are bugged since they added the buddies to mercenaries.

4 Likes

i have the same problem

1 Like

Same for me, I really enjoy the adventure and it sucks that we all have to go through this bug. Hopefully they fix this soon cause I’m looking forward to completing the whole thing

1 Like

Need a fix! :S
I have the same problem.

i am having the same issue.

Same issue here, can confirm that all of the explorer cards fail to work and freeze progress.

Same issue. After you select it and hit choose, the card vanishes. The choose and description remain, but there is no way to go foward or back. You can bring up the options and quit menu, but thats it.

these type of bugs really make me question heathstone QA

i have the same problem :sweat:

This bug has been around for more than a couple of weeks now, and still hasn’t been adressed by the devs. Seems like it had something to do with a battlegrounds update and only affects Sr. Tomb Diver.

I have the same problem too with all 4 explorers. Can someone bring back the vip pass and fix the bugs with the senior explorers?

This issue doesn’t only affect the sr. Tomb diver, it affects all 4 explorers.

I’m having the same problem, all 4 explorers. Blizzard, please fix this!

I have the same issue, I usually play tombs of terror before bed for a bit and all the heroes are bugged when selecting their treasure. Going forward from the treasure the screen freezes and you have reset the game. I tried redownloading the game, but it’s definitely on blizzards side. I hope they fix it soon

I have the same issue.

When is this going to be fixed???

Same issue here. Really hope this gets fixed as it is a mode I still like to play a few times a week.

same problem, tried on phone also but no diffrent. favorite solo adventure with reno and diver, so fun. hope it get fixed :slight_smile: